March 2011 Moms

OMG, I just want the chaos to end!

I started having a bit of a panic attack at dinner tonight.  We JUST got the nursery painted.  Now it's time to start putting stuff away.  Put the crib and rocker together, pack bags, etc.  My house is in total chaos and I CAN'T stand it!!!  I've got 3 and a half weeks to get everything done and I'm feeling so overwhelmed!  With my last 3 kids, I've never waited so long to get everything ready-UGH!

So I did what any good mommy would do, my hubby offered me half a glass of wine and I took it!!!!  I haven't had any alcohol in almost a year and I can't tell you how good it tastes.  I'm still milking it, probably won't even finish it.  But it's ohhhhhhh sooooooo goooooooood!  (Dr. ok'd it too!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG, I just want the chaos to end!

• I don't blame you! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good for you!!!  Try not to stress too much!  It will all come together and it sounds like you have plenty of experience.  I'm sure you'll have everything under control when the time comes!!  Enjoy that wine!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's not a bad thing to have a glass of wine,,, that sounds good right now too, but am at work. It'll all get done!
  • Well, it was yummy.  But just as I thought, I didn't finish it.   It was totally putting me to sleep.  But I still enjoyed it!  I think it helped in more than one way.  I think my little freak out session put my DH into "worker bee" mode.  He actually put the rocker together last night and said he'd do the crib tomorrow.  Thats more than he's committed to the whole pregnancy! 

STRANGE!!!! Cool but I'm not complaining!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"