TTC After a Loss

*Cashewsmommy*

If you would please get up at 5 am tomorrow and POAS so I could know your status before I have to go to work I would appreciate it. I have to leave by 5:30, so 5 would be perfect. Thanks! Smile

After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
Not ready to give up yet.
Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 

Re: *Cashewsmommy*

• I second this.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • imagethewayiam:
    I second this.

Glad to know I'm not the only crazy in the bunch Stick out tongue 

Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I might still be awake by then, haha.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • emeraudecephiro, that hurts my brain. If I don't get to bed by 10 at the latest I am worthless the next day. 4:30 comes too early sometimes.

Please, please, please. 
  • LMAO

I temp at 5:30am every day. My temp will be in there, but if i'm not working... i'm not getting out of bed until my bladder yells at me! Stick out tongue

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• imageMrsAtch:
    emeraudecephiro, that hurts my brain. If I don't get to bed by 10 at the latest I am worthless the next day. 4:30 comes too early sometimes.

It hurts mine too, I have pretty horrible insomnia...so it isn't by choice.  

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCashewsMommy:

LMAO

I temp at 5:30am every day. My temp will be in there, but if i'm not working... i'm not getting out of bed until my bladder yells at me! Stick out tongue

In that case would you please drink 1 or 2 liters before you go to bed tonight. I leave for work at 6am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageNY-allie:
    imageCashewsMommy:

LMAO

In that case would you please drink 1 or 2 liters before you go to bed tonight. I leave for work at 6am.

LMAO! I will try.. for you ladies.

It's my last cheapie test though. So after tomorrow I wont test again until i'm "late" with a digital. Which will probably be Friday, if AF doesn't show.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Ahh I have everything crossed for you Cashew!!!
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Good luck! I can hold out until 8 to check your chart before I leave Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • *Has a heart attack!!!!*

Please, please, please. 
  • I'm going to pretend that you got up early today, just for us Smile (Or maybe it was that two liters of soda!)

Please, please, please. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"