Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Iliana's party pics!

Iliana turned 1 and we had a blast at her party! i made her tutu and blinged out her minnie ears! 

Here is the link to the public FB pics! they're too many to put on here! the first few are from her actual bday when we took her out to eat then the rest are the party.

thanks for looking!

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=360079&id=503600030&saved

Mommy to my princess 1/19/2010, Wifey to my HS sweetie and US Marine, the baby countdown

Re: Iliana's party pics!

• Options
    The cake is beautiful! And I love the one with her butt in the air! lol
    This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    thanks momma! i love that pic too! i loved your bday pics too! looks like a fun time! love the theme!
    Mommy to my princess 1/19/2010, Wifey to my HS sweetie and US Marine, the baby countdown
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like you had a blast. You gave me some great ideas. I have the same theme for DD's March b-day. I loved the tutu
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagechristine aramis:
    thanks momma! i love that pic too! i loved your bday pics too! looks like a fun time! love the theme!

Aw! Thanks!

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    Aw everything looks great. I might have to copy your ballons over the table thing. Adorable
  • Options

Wow what a party!!! She was the center of attention for sure!

I love your wrap in your siggy too! I think it's awesome that you babywear!

• Options

thanks mommas! take all the ideas you can get! MIL put everything together for me! all i had to do was show up and make sure DD was looking cute! i thanked her sooo much!

@hip2bsquare, thanks!! we love babywearing and all our wraps! do you babywear too? 

• Options
    imagechristine aramis:

thanks mommas! take all the ideas you can get! MIL put everything together for me! all i had to do was show up and make sure DD was looking cute! i thanked her sooo much!

@hip2bsquare, thanks!! we love babywearing and all our wraps! do you babywear too? 

I babywear but I only have the Ergo :-( I am wanting a woven wrap so badly though! How much are they?

• Options
    Looks like a great time! Love the ears and the pinata!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"