May 2011 Moms
Options

So my MIL sent the bras

Do you remember that post? She was going to send me nursing bras as a gift. You all suggested I get the tanks instead. Well I got the package today. They aren't even nursing bras. That was the whole point. She just randomly sent me bras. Lol. They will certainly be going back. They are the wrong size and not nursing bras so as much as I appreciate the thought I will be taking them back and getting some good tanks.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: So my MIL sent the bras

• Options

lol We'll at least you'll get what you want know ;)

strangest.gift.ever. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options

LOL!  I think this is why they invented the phrase "it's the thought that counts."

Although why she's thinking about your boobs might be another conversation, no?  Wink

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol. She's been very interested in all my lady parts because I'm pregnant. She asked about my cervix last night. I'm glad she feels comfortable with me and thinks of me as a daughter but it makes me laugh. I think I would be overwhelmed if she lived near me but she doesn't.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    :) I do remember that post. She tried....right?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

She asked about your cervix?!?  Lmao.  :D The bras are funny, but that is just hilarious.  My mom and I are very close, and we're very open about just about everything.  But even if SHE asked me about my cervix I'd be like, huh?  Come again? 

At least you can take them back and get something that you really want. :)

• Options
    Thoughtful... but weird. :)
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think that from the very beginning, you knew that this wasn't going to be a good idea.  Def go pick up your tanks and be comfy.  lol@mil
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    At least she won't ever know if you don't use them!  Big unwanted items like high chairs and furniture can't really be returned without the purchaser's knowledge, but I doubt she'll be asking to see what bra you're wearing too often...
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    So funny!!  If my mother in law bought me bras, or asked about my cervix, I wouldn't have any idea what to do!  Definitely get what you want, and hope she doesn't ask you to model the bras she sent one day! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    haha I do remember that post. I hope you told her how much you appreciate her thinking about you. And then I hope you enjoy your new tanks! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I remember your post too!  From your first post I was under the impression that she was going to send you nursing bras... but regular bras makes this entirely on a higher level of weird, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love it!  Thanks for the update and laugh ;)
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What?! So weird. At least you can return them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"