Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What paci does your LO prefer?

Mine seems to like the Born Free ones...  I have tried Gum Drops and a few others.  I don't know if it is because he had that kind first?  Or is it most like a nipple and doesn't fall out?

What is your LOs pacifier of choice?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What paci does your LO prefer?

• When we were using the soothie we had to hold it in and force her to take it. We switched to the MAM and she is like Maggie from the Simpsons. She loves her MAM.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Loading the player...
  • She prefers the soothie. I got her some gumdrops last night but she didn't care for them. 
  • imageBredins wife:
    When we were using the soothie we had to hold it in and force her to take it. We switched to the MAM and she is like Maggie from the Simpsons. She loves her MAM.
    Same here. He liked the Soothie; it was just too heavy for him to keep in. We had the Playtex ortho ones too, but they looked exactly the same as the ones that we were trying DS1 to get rid of. So we got the MAM one since it looked completely different. He likes it a lot and it doesn't constantly fall out of his mouth.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MAM
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Another vote for MAM.
  • Soothie. It's what she had in the hospital. I already had a couple of them bought luckily. We do have the Nuk brand as well and I tried getting her to take one of those yesterday and she hated it.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At first we used the Soothies but switched to the gumdrop ones. She drops them less cause of the nose indent.
    DD #1 07/02/2003 DD #2 11/27/2010
  • MAM
  • MAMs are all we've ever tried. We used them with DD after the hospital used them. The hospital used them with DS, too, and he took to it so we just stuck with them.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • all we ever tried was MAM and she loves them as did DD1
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The hospital used Nuk ones.  I have a strong hatred for those pacifiers because with DD and DS both they never stayed in.  With DD we went on a hunt for other pacifiers and landed on MAM and have never looked back.  We didn't both with others this time we just ran out and got some MAM ones:P

• We use soothies but I'm gonna pick up some MAM's just to try them....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBredins wife:
    When we were using the soothie we had to hold it in and force her to take it. We switched to the MAM and she is like Maggie from the Simpsons. She loves her MAM.

This. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBredins wife:

This. DS could not keep the stupid Soothie in, so we tried the MAM and they are a godsend. Sometimes he still pops them out but def not as much as the Soothie.

• NUK or MAM. He doesn't really love using a pacifier, so I'm not sure if he has an actual preference.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Advent

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• She definitely prefers NUK over any other kind. She'll take a Dr. Brown's every once in a while, but pretty much all of our other paci's besides NUK have been a waste!
  • Nuk, they were the only ones that would stay in my DS's mouth, so i stuck with them for DD. the soothies are horrible for my babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"