Babies: 9 - 12 Months

A bit of an AW for me (plus a Liam PIP)

I made it through one full month of my 365-day photo blog, yay!  I have never blogged consistently, though I pledged to, and I've been having so much fun with this that I haven't missed a day yet! 

And here is today's pic, including some Liam in Babylegs:

Here's hoping I can get through eleven more months, LOL.
imageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: A bit of an AW for me (plus a Liam PIP)

• Simon has those legs too!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Simon has those legs too!!

I love them!

My favorites are the space invaders pattern, but I think one of the cats stole one and stuck it in between the couch cushions.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! (Me too!! haha although I didn't update for a couple of days, I still took pictures) I follow you :D I love the pictures of Liam he's adorable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And incidentally... have we ever had a Babyleg weekly sig challenge?  That is something I could definitely participate in :p
    imageimage
  • imagehoshicat:
    Yay! (Me too!! haha although I didn't update for a couple of days, I still took pictures) I follow you :D I love the pictures of Liam he's adorable!

I follow yours as well, I love your pictures!
    imageimage
  • imageJamieS2006:
    And incidentally... have we ever had a Babyleg weekly sig challenge?  That is something I could definitely participate in :p

What a good idea :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So cute! His hair looks adorable too are you happy you cut it? Dylan's hair is getting so long but everyone is making me wait till he's 1.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He is adorable!

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • imageanabell0920:
    So cute! His hair looks adorable too are you happy you cut it? Dylan's hair is getting so long but everyone is making me wait till he's 1.

I am, but only because I don't like how Liam's hair looks parted.  If I let it just hand down, it was pretty much covering his eyes.  Now at least he will be able to see for his first birthday pictures, haha.

Dylan looks good with a side part!
    imageimage
  • imageJamieS2006:
    imageanabell0920:
    So cute! His hair looks adorable too are you happy you cut it? Dylan's hair is getting so long but everyone is making me wait till he's 1.

I am, but only because I don't like how Liam's hair looks parted.  If I let it just hand down, it was pretty much covering his eyes.  Now at least he will be able to see for his first birthday pictures, haha.

lol Yeah Dylan has a wave in his hair line that I have to comb it over so he is now having this long donald trump comb over. If I brush it down it's past his eyebrows. 

I looked at your pictures and they did a good job! He's so cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageanabell0920:

imageJamieS2006:
    imageanabell0920:

lol Yeah Dylan has a wave in his hair line that I have to comb it over so he is now having this long donald trump comb over. If I brush it down it's past his eyebrows. 

I looked at your pictures and they did a good job! He's so cute!

I hear you on the wave.  Liam's hair is stick straight, but if you look in my siggie pic, he has one lock of really curly hair towards the back of his head.  It's still there, and water won't tame it, lol.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"