TTC After a Loss

Rough day (preg. mentioned/vent/long)

I was supposed to go to work today for 3 hours and I ended up staying all day. It was bad enough that it was supposed to be my day off and I was there, but I spent all day having to fix other poeples mistakes.  While I was trying to make the most of having to be at work, I started talking to my manager about how my ovary was still hurting and what we thought could be causing it.  At this time my pregnant coworker comes over and over and starts talking about how she hurts all over but that is just because of the baby.  I was trying to ignore her rant and then I heard her say "Well I am going to get my ultrasound next week and find out the sex of my baby.  Too bad you lost your baby I bet you would have liked to at least hear the heart beat once."  If I could have hit her, I would have!  I went to the back and cried in the bathroom.  I can't believe she would ever say that!

About 15 minutes after I came out, I had two heartbreaking customers in a row.  #1 talked to me about her failing cancer battle and #2 broke down crying because her son died in Iraq a year ago.  I know I am lucky that my customers let me in their lives, but sometimes it is so hard.  I think #2 cried together for at least  5 minutes.  At that point, I felt so numb.  I just want through the motions and got out of there as soon as I could.  I hate that bad things happen to good people.  

I want work to be an escape from all of this... instead it seems to be a constant reminder.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rough day (preg. mentioned/vent/long)

• Wow I CANNOT believe she said that. smh

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• ummm can you please give me her name so I can hit her for you!??! I'm so sorry. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • Loading the player...
  • I love it.  We all can be in a throat punching posse!! 
  • imagelauren.cus:
    ummm can you please give me her name so I can hit her for you!??! I'm so sorry. 

I'll give you a name, work address and schedule  

• Are you KIDDING ME?!?!?!  I can't believe that woman!!!  She is a heartless B!!!  I'm so sorry. 

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Big huge ((hugs)) hun, my heart broke for you just reading your co-workers comment.  I'm sorry you had such a bad day and I wish people weren't such A-holes today.

• Whoa buddy. Back up the bus. She deserved a hit. And a kick. And I would have done it. Job? What job? Lemme at her, lemme at her!!! UGH PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB!!!!

Big hugs. I can barely hold back my tears for you. <3

• Wow. I am so sorry she said that, that is horrendous. And extra sad to hear from those two customers. What a day! (((HUGS)))
  • I am so sorry.  I can't believe someone said something so cruel and heartless to you.  I would not have been able to keep from going off on her.  You are a better person than I am.  {{hugs}}
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemmperea:
    I love it.  We all can be in a throat punching posse!! 

I'm in! 

image image image Gif Created on Make A Gif
    M/C 10wk 3d EDD: 2011 march 4 C/P EDD: 2011 september 11
  • Wow, I cannot beleive she said that. I will jump on the throat punching bandwagon! Sorry you had a rough day!
    BFP #1 5/9/10 - Missed MC detected and D&C 7/2/10 BFP #2 11/24/10 - slow rising, non doubling betas - MX shot 12/6/10 BFP #3 3/7/11 - beta @ 13dpo 63, beta @ 15dpo 183 - please be our take home baby! Alex born 11/13/11!
  • ((big hugs)) I'm sorry you had sadness (customers) and sh!t (coirker) flung at you from every direction.

I'd like to vag punch your pg coworker Angry

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • That is awful.  I can't believe she would say something like that.  I am so sorry you had to go through that.  ((big HUGS))
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I know I'm a little late in responding but I'll join the posse.  I don't care if that beotch is pregnant.  LIke pp said, she needs a throat punch!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"