Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

hallway picture ideas...

I want to start doing pictures of LO's in my hallway but not sure how to go about doing it, what size pictures to do, how to arrange the frames, etc. Its a long hallway and not really wide. Anyone have a knack for decorating and have some ideas for me? My other thought is to wait and do one pictures for each year but that might take awhile to build. TIA!

Re: hallway picture ideas...

• I went to tj maxi home goods and picked up a ton of silver frames of various sizes. I then I laid them on the ground to find a layout I liked. Then I picked the pick that would fit in the frame. No I can just add more pictures as I get up and just extend the random pattern I have already created.
  • I like larger frames (more powerful / less busy looking) and all the same size. You can do a bunch from birth to now and then, change them out so you have some from every year as they get older.
    If you decide to do multiple sizes choose a unifying theme like the color of the mat or the style of the frame.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I tend to like things with simple, clean lines. I bought nine frames, all in the same size, from target. They hold an 8x10 photo so I can just print the pictures at home and swap them out if I want. We have it arranged in three rows of three over a hutch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"