Babies: 6 - 9 Months

I need help... (nbr) House buying question.

Okay so SO and I are on the hunt for houses. I've been searching around with the help of our friend who is a Realtor. I emailed her this question this afternoon and she has yet to email me back. I really need to know the answer now because if it's the way I'm thinking, our house search is over! lol...

if a house is listed at a low price like 1,456... what is up with that? is that a rent to own, and that's the monthly payment? 

Thanks so much for any insight! 

Re: I need help... (nbr) House buying question.

• Most likely the estimated monthly payment.  But of course, that could vary.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imageMrsBalletStar05:
    Most likely the estimated monthly payment.  But of course, that could vary.

I would say this.

Even a short sale or foreclosure isn't going to have a price that low!

BTW congrats on buying a house. We just bought one and it is so nice having a place of your own! 

• Loading the player...
  • Depending on the realty site it may be a rental, not even rent to own.  I know a few of the local realtor companies here also deal with rentals.  Good luck on the search!  MH and I are currently looking as well :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I would say it's a rental, but that's just based off my experience on the west coast. 
  • I'd have to say it's a rental. I've never heard of rent to own on a house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It probably depends on the website. Not all of them list rentals. I would definitely say that is not the sale price though. Could be rent to own. I have also seen some that show the estimated payments instead of the home price
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"