Washington Babies
Options

Sleep walking 4 year old-lol

We just heard M making some strange noises in his room, he has been asleep since 8, so D went up.  Found him trying to climb the shelf in his closet!  He picked him up and put him into bed, where M started laughing hysterically, then just rolled over and back to sleep! 

Creepy yet funny.  Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sleep walking 4 year old-lol

• Options

That is pretty funny... but I think I'd be scared of what he could get into!

A friend of mine's son kept getting into the pantry at night while still asleep and they'd find him with food all over his bed in the morning and he didn't know how it got there!

• Options
    my seven yr old dd is a sleepwalker too. she comes into my room and will start sorting the clothes in our dirty clothes hamper. most of the time if she talks we cannot understand her.  not too long ago she came into my room and asked if she could wake the baby up. i said no and she responded with saying that she is just as much her sister as she is my daughter so she should be able to wake her when she wants. lol. she never remembers in the morning. at times its funny other times creepy and a lot of times funny yet creepy. lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's a little scary though too... make sure he doesn't have any shelves or dressers that could fall over on him if he climbed.   My friend's sister has had to stay living with her parents because she sleep walks and it's dangerous for her to live alone because she has actually gone outside while sleep walking!
  • Options

I'm pretty sure I'll be thoroughly creeped out the first time DS sleep walks.  :)

Even scarier... my SIL sleep walks, and apparently she has moved the children several times!  One morning she couldn't find her youngest (a few months old at the time), and then finally found her asleep under the crib.  She remembered a dream about needing to find a safe place for the baby, and apparently decided in her sleep that under the crib was a good place.  (!)   

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yikes! Glad nothing bad happened! Have you seen him sleepwalk before?
  • Options
    On a funny note, my brother has been known to sleep walk when he's drunk.  And more importantly, sleep pee.  He has peed in drawers of clothes and on one of his friends' beds before.  He's not a good drunk.  ;)
  • Options

haha!!

My bff growing up was a sleep talker/walker and every time we'd have a sleepover she would do something totally weird and creepy. Yet, I kept staying over... Big Smile

• Options

Funny...yet scary too! 

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    On a funny note, my brother has been known to sleep walk when he's drunk.  And more importantly, sleep pee.  He has peed in drawers of clothes and on one of his friends' beds before.  He's not a good drunk.  ;)

My brother was a sleep pee'er too, but as a child.  He would get up and pee in the hallway then go back to bed.  I'm giggling because there are a couple bumpies who know my brother :)

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    My cousin did that around that age. My aunt and uncle would be sitting on the couch, watching TV after the kids went to bed, then look over and their son was just standing there, staring at them, but not awake. Creee-py!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    LOL that is funny/creepy! My DD sleep walks quite often but she never does anything like that. She usually just very quietly sneaks into the room and stands there staring. It scares the beejezuz out of us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"