Orange County Babies
Options

REs - Potter in Fullerton? Moeyari in Newport?

Has anyone seen Dr Potter from Huntington Reproductive? Thoughts?

I have the option to see him which makes sense since his office is minutes away. The other option and recommendation from my GYN is Dr Moeyari out of Newport. Newport is super inconvenient as far as location goes, but this office is open longer hours and on the weekends. I also feel comforted by the personal rec I received and the recommendation from my awesome GYN.

Any thoughts on the two?

Re: REs - Potter in Fullerton? Moeyari in Newport?

• Options
    muban.  <3 it!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw Dr. Potter a couple times nearly 10 years ago for a reproductive anomaly (double uterus), so it wasn't for RE stuff. But I liked him okay, from what I remember. Convenience is always a selling point for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hi muban!  :)

you should talk to Serendipitie about Moeyari.  I think she was going there and kind of hated (no really hated) the staff and had some stuff to say about the dr too.  So I would chat with her! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemisslb02:

hi muban!  :)

you should talk to Serendipitie about Moeyari.  I think she was going there and kind of hated (no really hated) the staff and had some stuff to say about the dr too.  So I would chat with her! 

Thanks! I actually did mention her to Dip and she said that she loved her ;) I went with her office since Potter seems to get some mixed reviews.

• Options
    okay good!  I just remember her having all kinds of drama over waiting times and appt scheduling and A picking up his labs or something like that!  I have never been to that office, though my coworker went to Hatch and loved her.  Good luck!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"