Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What do you think? (Diagnose me)

Ok, so for the past week and a half, I've been exhausted, peeing more, my hands are constantly swollen (my ring normal fits perfect, but sometimes now I can't even get it off) and I'm hungry more.

What would you think this is? Are you experiencing this and not pregnant? I haven't changed anything that I can think of.  Or am I just being really silly and should stop worrying that something is wrong with me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you think? (Diagnose me)

• Options

POAS!!!!!!!!! That is my Diagnoses.

Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    are you 100% positive you couldn't be pregnant?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GO POAS!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    POAS...DUHHHHHH Wink
  • Options
    Yeah, I vote POAS too Stick out tongue
  • Options

Okay, swollen hands, I didn't know if it was a early symptom.... but my hands have been swollen.

As for POAS, I have to wait until like Feb. 3rd for the earliest test.  I could be pregnant, but can't find out yet!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagehoshicat:

Okay, swollen hands, I didn't know if it was a early symptom.... but my hands have been swollen.

As for POAS, I have to wait until like Feb. 3rd for the earliest test.  I could be pregnant, but can't find out yet!!

You are such a tease!!

• Options
    imagehoshicat:

Are you TTC?

• Options

imageBrandi Bee:
    Are swollen hands really an early symptom?  I didn't know that.

depending on how early you bloat/swell, it could be. I never got swollen at all but some people were swollen in first tri.

• Options
    imagehoshicat:

Now the rest of us have to wait for you to POAS....Booo!!!!!!! 

Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I don't mean to be a tease!! I'm just really curious if there could be something else wrong with me (if I'm not pregnant). I keep thinking maybe I'm being silly and was curious what you all thought.

I also had a couple minutes of severe menstrual like cramping last Friday.

• Options

After you POAS I say get your blood pressure checked. 

You better let us know in 3 days if there was 1 line or 2! 

• Options
    imageGreenNGold:

After you POAS I say get your blood pressure checked. 

You better let us know in 3 days if there was 1 line or 2! 

I will let you ladies know as soon as I find out!

• Options
    imagehoshicat:

I don't mean to be a tease!! I'm just really curious if there could be something else wrong with me (if I'm not pregnant). I keep thinking maybe I'm being silly and was curious what you all thought.

high blood pressure?

• Options
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imagehoshicat:

high blood pressure?

Could that be the cause for all of it? I haven't had high blood pressure before, not saying it can't be that, just curious!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"