TTC After a Loss
Options

Half way point of TTA!

I mentioned on FB I am going through a mid-TTA crisis. Then I counted.

9 months of TTA under my belt

9 more to go. Hopefully.

That's 2 babies worth!  Holy cow! Lol.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Half way point of TTA!

• Options

I'm sorry you have to sit the bench for so long  :( 

But, yay for being halfway  :)

• Options
    You are amazing for TTAing that long! I don't know how you do it. Glad you reached the halfway point!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a milestone! Congrats for staying sane... hope the time flies by!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options

imagehaziedaze:

Sane.....not so much. Lol. We have both wanted to give in, but at separate times, so it gave us the chance to support the other.

• Options
    imagenoah-bear:

imagehaziedaze:

Sane.....not so much. Lol. We have both wanted to give in, but at separate times, so it gave us the chance to support the other.

Congrats on making it this far.  I am glad that one of you is strong when the other is weak.  Support is definitely needed to TTA for that long.  We are here on the bump for you too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Options
    imagenoah-bear:

imagehaziedaze:

Congrats on making it this far.  I am glad that one of you is strong when the other is weak.  Support is definitely needed to TTA for that long.  We are here on the bump for you too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Options
    Girl, you and your DH have a sh!t-ton of willpower! I'm glad you're halfway through :)
    Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • Options
    Just wanted to say I am sorry you have to wait so long! I hope your first time back in the game gives you another take home baby!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TTCAL.buddies.with.LilMags.and.mundayem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DS1 10/10/09, Angel Baby 9/19/10 (12 weeks), DD 11/11/11, DS2 11/12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"