Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Can't believe I got billed. Need to Vent.

Things have been going so crappy lately.  I had a MC, DH lost his job after 16 years with the same firm, someone hit our car, and now today - I threw my back out and got a bill for the lab work to confirm I was having a MC.

Oh, and we are due for another 20+ inches of snow starting tomorrow.  

Thanks for letting me vent.  Praying things turn around ASAP! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't believe I got billed. Need to Vent.

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  It certainly seems like everything sucky happens all at once, doesn't it?  

Yeah, we just got the first bill for the first couple of appointments, ultrasounds, and bloodwork.  So far we haven't been charged for the appt where the m/c was confirmed, but we were definitely charged for the lab testing the embryonic tissue that I brought in afterwards.  Yay.  Definitely hitting that high deductible this year, and the plan year is only halfway over.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • ~Big Hugs~  I hope things get better soon!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I know what you mean about the med bills! I've gone in six times so far for b/w to check my levels and bills are starting to pile up. Just when we get caught up on one thing, something else hits. It seems like it never ends!
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Ouch!!  I'm right there with ya.  We lost our baby 5 months ago.  During that time, we have had 3 deaths in the family.  I have had surgery on my knee and I'm about to have another one.  Meanwhile, we're struggling to keep our heads above water financially, since my HR dept. and the insurance company keep losing my paperwork for disability payments.  O and my husband is getting deployed again.  Where are you black cloud so I can hide from you and not come out for a few months??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"