2nd Trimester

DH is going to be cranky LOL

I made a batch of cheese filled cresent rolls. YUM my favorite and DH's too.  I ate all eight of them. So now the house smells like yummy rolls...and there isn't one to be found.  Guess I should make him some brownies or cake to make up for it... But WOW were they AMAZING!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH is going to be cranky LOL

• Haha! That happens in our house too, but it involves chocolate chip cookies instead!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yummy! Do you have a recipe you'd be willing to share? :)
    Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • :) I was lazy and cheated.  I used Pillsbury cresents and sprinkled a bit of shredded cheese in each before I rolled them.
  • Ummm, that sounds amazingly delicious! I want to make some blueberry muffins but I'm hesitating b/c I'm sure i'll eat all of them.
  • Oooo...I'll have to try this too!
  • They are also really good with string cheese (cut in thirds) inside instead of shredded cheese. 

• I do pesto inside Pillsbury crescents when I want savory, or Nutella for sweet.  Gotta be careful to let the Nutella ones cool though - burnt my tongue several times from being impatient!
  • I've been craving the cream cheese and bacon croissants I'll be making when I cater a wedding in April.  Unfortunately, DH is gone with the car and I don't have the ingredients to make them here...
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Onion & chives cream cheese with some ham is really good in crescents or biscuit pockets.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"