Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Roll Call!

Who's here? DH is playing COD so I'm Bumpin'. Somebody think of a way to liven the board! And BTW, I'll probably be spending a lot of time here over the next few days since we're getting like 100 inches of snow....okay maybe not that much but we're getting a sh*tstorm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Roll Call!

• I will be here for the next two days too! I really have no idea where all this snow will be going!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here but I am in a lurking kind of mood :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageajtjirsnow:
    I will be here for the next two days too! I really have no idea where all this snow will be going!
    It will be every-freakin-where! lol

and tarebear, you creeper!

• I'm here.. editing photos.  I photographed 5 newborns this weekend... I am BURIED LOL

Unfortunately I have to go to the office for my day job at least for a bit in the AM, and then I'll probably work the snow/ice card for tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday off LOL 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • imageMrs.T22308:

I'm here.. editing photos.  I photographed 5 newborns this weekend... I am BURIED LOL

Unfortunately I have to go to the office for my day job at least for a bit in the AM, and then I'll probably work the snow/ice card for tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday off LOL 

Ugh good luck! We're expecting up to 18 inches...
  • imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageMrs.T22308:

I'm here.. editing photos.  I photographed 5 newborns this weekend... I am BURIED LOL

Ha! I laugh at 18" the way we've been going this year.  Currently I have about 30" outside my door and its been melting on the warmer days!  Its the ice that scares me and we're looking at 1/2" straight ice on top of 12" tomorrow into Wed.

GL though!  Stay inside... don't even try to dig out till its over.. thats my advice! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • I'm here.. and praying DS stays asleep for once lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMrs.T22308:
    imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageMrs.T22308:

Ha! I laugh at 18" the way we've been going this year.  Currently I have about 30" outside my door and its been melting on the warmer days!  Its the ice that scares me and we're looking at 1/2" straight ice on top of 12" tomorrow into Wed.

GL though!  Stay inside... don't even try to dig out till its over.. thats my advice! 

Aahh screw that! 18 inches is huge for Oklahoma though lol.
  • imageBandia12:

I'm here.. and praying DS stays asleep for once lol. 

Crossing my fingers for you!
  • I am here for now... My DF just got home so he is eating dinner and we are watching a movie and apparently multi-tasking has become my second nature because I for the life of me cannot *just* sit here and watch a movie so I am bumping to! :D
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageBandia12:

I'm here.. and praying DS stays asleep for once lol. 

Crossing my fingers for you!

Haha thanks. Idk if he's teething or maybe hitting a growth spurt, but the past 2 weeks have been crazy. He doesn't want to nap, and he gets up like 6 times at night before he finally goes to sleep. And! He's been getting up at night again. Hoping this passes soon lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm here, mostly lurking. DH just left for work. I'm dreading going to bed because DD wakes up a billion times a night since she is trying to cut these 2 bottom teeth on top of a nasty cold. I've contemplated just staying up and bumping all night Stick out tongue

We're getting a ton of snow too here within these next couple of days to add to what we already have, I hate winter!

DD just farted over the monitor in her sleep and it made me lol!

• imagesusie985:

I'm here, mostly lurking. DH just left for work. I'm dreading going to bed because DD wakes up a billion times a night since she is trying to cut these 2 bottom teeth on top of a nasty cold. I've contemplated just staying up and bumping all night Stick out tongue

We're getting a ton of snow too here within these next couple of days to add to what we already have, I hate winter!

DD just farted over the monitor in her sleep and it made me lol!

HAHAHAHA DD has done that before - that is hilarious!!
  • Are you still hoped up on your 5 hour energy?!?!

I've been on a Mt. Dew kick today after a week of fasting from caffeine, lol.  So....I should be up for awhile....which is good because the past two nights I've gone to sleep right after the kids did and I keep waking up 2 hours before they do and I sit around bored waiting for them to get up (actually woke up the baby myself today!) I'd much rather have my alone time in the evenings.  

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imageMrsBalletStar05:

Are you still hoped up on your 5 hour energy?!?!

I've been on a Mt. Dew kick today after a week of fasting from caffeine, lol.  So....I should be up for awhile....which is good because the past two nights I've gone to sleep right after the kids did and I keep waking up 2 hours before they do and I sit around bored waiting for them to get up (actually woke up the baby myself today!) I'd much rather have my alone time in the evenings.  

HAHA thankfully not. I didn't enjoy being that hyper, I'm usually fairly calm. I'm back to normal now. Lately DD has been sleeping long in the morning too. T
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"