Babies: 6 - 9 Months

The storm is starting!

I can hear the thunder.  Looks like that ice/slush/whatever is on it's way! Stick out tongue
Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder

Re: The storm is starting!

• Geez I was wondering! It's so quiet in Tulsa. I keep looking out the window for something..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • It just started snowing here in Jersey.  Our road is still covered from the last storm.  The thought of the snow piles getting bigger is really quite scary...lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's funny, because just 20 minutes ago DS#1 said to me out of the blue -  "Mom, it's not snowing!"   I think even he was doubting what was predicted! LOL
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Snowtorius B.I.G

OMG!

I am calling in sick tomorrow....screw this blizzard...watch me now!

This flu stuff is super contagious, think I better stay home 1 more day to make sure it doesn't go around the office.

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• imageMrsBalletStar05:
    It's funny, because just 20 minutes ago DS#1 said to me out of the blue -  "Mom, it's not snowing!"   I think even he was doubting what was predicted! LOL
    DH and I keep saying it'd be hilarious if nothing happened at all after everyone's been freaking out. Stick out tongue
  • imageMJ5678:
    It just started snowing here in Jersey.  Our road is still covered from the last storm.  The thought of the snow piles getting bigger is really quite scary...lol

It's snowing in Jersey? Where are you? I'm Central.. I don't see anything yet.

• imageAvidVertigo:

Snowtorius B.I.G

OMG!

This flu stuff is super contagious, think I better stay home 1 more day to make sure it doesn't go around the office.

Haha! I just got over being completely sick... like pathetically curled up on the couch not moving.
  • imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageMrsBalletStar05:
    It's funny, because just 20 minutes ago DS#1 said to me out of the blue -  "Mom, it's not snowing!"   I think even he was doubting what was predicted! LOL
    DH and I keep saying it'd be hilarious if nothing happened at all after everyone's been freaking out. Stick out tongue

That has happened sooo many times since I've lived here (about 10 years now)!

I opened the door and can hear the little ice pellets dropping.  

I feel bad because DH called from work around 8:30 and I missed it.  I can't call him back - I hope he tries again soon!  

• imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageAvidVertigo:

Snowtorius B.I.G

OMG!

Haha! I just got over being completely sick... like pathetically curled up on the couch not moving.

Yeah I was puking all day on Sunday.  Hudson had it full blown on Saturday, puked on DH (we thought it was just alot of spit up) Friday, got him sick by Saturday night, my mom started feeling bad on Sunday morning, and my dad ended up in the ER last night with it.  Now my best friend also has it (we had a game night on Saturday evening).  It is very contagious!  I think it is a 24 hour bug but I already called Hudson out of daycare tomorrow.  I just can't risk getting us out on the road tomorrow.  We only have 1 4 wheel drive vehicle.  I know I am probably freaking out for nothing.  Better safe than sorry - don't want anyone important to get sick at my work ;op

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• imageklcl8981:

imageMJ5678:
    It just started snowing here in Jersey.  Our road is still covered from the last storm.  The thought of the snow piles getting bigger is really quite scary...lol

I'm Central too...in Middlesex Cty area.  We have just a dusting so far.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMJ5678:
    imageklcl8981:

imageMJ5678:

I'm Central too...in Middlesex Cty area.  We have just a dusting so far.

Very close. Somerset county here.

• Snow started here (WI, Milwaukee area) last night around 3am. Hasn't stopped yet. It looks like a blizzard and I am very much looking forward to being snowed in at my parents house for a few days. Good luck battling the storms, and the flu!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"