TTC After a Loss

****Izabella22 and Tapatio**** YGPM

I just pm'ed you both. Let me know if you don't get it. My PM never ever works correctly!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ****Izabella22 and Tapatio**** YGPM

• myaddiwaddie06- Got your PM. Will email you tonight and look for you on Facebook Big Smile.

Izabella22- Woohoo for a +OPK Yes

ETA: Now I have to figure out where I'm going to place our "buddy statement" in my siggy! lol I got a lot going on it as is!

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • imageTapatio:

myaddiwaddie06- Got your PM. Will email you tonight and look for you on Facebook Big Smile.

ETA: Now I have to figure out where I'm going to place our "buddy statement" in my siggy! lol I got a lot going on it as is!

I was thinking about the signature thing too. I'm going to play around with it. Maybe I can make a badge. Yeah I know I am a dork totally.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemyaddiwaddi06:
    imageTapatio:

myaddiwaddie06- Got your PM. Will email you tonight and look for you on Facebook Big Smile.

I was thinking about the signature thing too. I'm going to play around with it. Maybe I can make a badge. Yeah I know I am a dork totally.

Let me know what you come up with. I'll try working on something tomorrow.

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"