August 2011 Moms

I need to stop.....

Finish the sentence for me ladies!

For me: I need to stop watching the food network, I just saw a hot dog covered in cole slaw, mustard and chilli and started drooling....I think my DH just lost a little respect for meEmbarrassed

Re: I need to stop.....

• I hear ya on that. Food Network is showing all of the delicious tailgating food and Super Bowl appetizers...and I'm craving meat. Soooo....hahaha.
  • Eating so much! I feel like I constantly have food in front of me. I have only gained 8 pounds so far, but goodness! 

My stomach is always complaining that its hungry! 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • eating too much.  Today, I had a craving for Air Heads.  I haven't eaten those since I was in like middle school.  Well today I went and bought some and had 7 mini air heads.  I have been eating a lot, but at least mostly eating healthy, until today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I need to stop going to bed so late. I keep complaining I'm tired, and yet I make no effort to go to bed earlier
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i need to stop...eating like crap.
    imageimage
  • I need to stop....

going to Jimmy Johns for a Turkey Tom. So far in the last week I've had 2, not the most economical craving. 

• i need to stop freaking out. every little ache or pain and im worried for the baby. i need a chill pill lol.

• Laying around all day... Even if it is because of the nausea that is intensified with movement, light, and sound (who knew that was possible?)

House was getting way too messy... Dirty, even.  

BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"