Success after IF

$20 in Similac checks up for grabs

Apparently, Similac thinks that I'm pregnant or have an infant.  I have $20 in Similac checks I can drop in the mail tomorrow.  PM your address!  :)
Allison
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: $20 in Similac checks up for grabs

• when do they expire? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 7/17/11
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • PM'ed you!  Let me know if I'm too late.  Thanks!
  • They're all yours, T!
    Allison
  • How do you get the checks?  I signed up on their website ages ago, and haven't received a single one yet.  And I've got two mouths to feed! :)  Of course, I get enfamil checks like there's no tomorrow.  We've got Similac babes though.
    TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecharmcitygirl:
    They're all yours, T!

Cool thanks! 

• imagesescms2004:
    How do you get the checks?  I signed up on their website ages ago, and haven't received a single one yet.  And I've got two mouths to feed! :)  Of course, I get enfamil checks like there's no tomorrow.  We've got Similac babes though.
    I have no idea!  First, I have a toddler and he's not drinking formula anymore.  We haven't gotten them for nearly a year and got them today.  Second, it said for my "new baby" so I'm thinking they must think I'm pregnant or have a newborn. 
    Allison
  • imagecharmcitygirl:
    imagesescms2004:
    How do you get the checks?  I signed up on their website ages ago, and haven't received a single one yet.  And I've got two mouths to feed! :)  Of course, I get enfamil checks like there's no tomorrow.  We've got Similac babes though.
    I have no idea!  First, I have a toddler and he's not drinking formula anymore.  We haven't gotten them for nearly a year and got them today.  Second, it said for my "new baby" so I'm thinking they must think I'm pregnant or have a newborn. 

or maybe they're psychic.  Wink.  You did say you were probably going to start trying for #2 after Jacob turns 2.  :)

• imageLIAngel:

imagecharmcitygirl:
    imagesescms2004:

or maybe they're psychic.  Wink.  You did say you were probably going to start trying for #2 after Jacob turns 2.  :)

I thought about them somehow getting in on my conversations on The Bump!  :)  But then I realized that they expire in July and no matter what, we will not have a baby by July!  :)
    Allison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"