Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

VDAY plans

I am hoping to go out to dinner at least.. without the kids. Anyone else have any plans yet?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: VDAY plans

• Options
    None so far. We don't really have the $ to do anything. But it would be awesome to have some baby-free time, or maybe go to dinner :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Our annual tradition has been making a special dinner at home together so I'm sure we'll do the same, then maybe have some wine and snuggles when DD goes to bed. I'm not big on celebrating a holiday that they created just to make money and my bday is four days later and I like to go out then :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBandia12:
    None so far. We don't really have the $ to do anything. But it would be awesome to have some baby-free time, or maybe go to dinner :).

We are trying to put away some money for a vacation, which we all know will never happen.. lol. But yes, baby free time is a must on this day!!  And we have made a tradition with DD1 that we do strawberry heart shaped pancakes too Stick out tongue

• Options
    We're probably going to have dinner at home.  Nothing crazy.  I'd love to go out just the two of us, but we don't have anyone close by that can watch DD.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DH is taking me to the Melting Pot on that Saturday.  It'll be our first time leaving DD with someone other than friends.  I've been interviewing babysitters all week and finally hired someone on Friday.  I just couldn't bring myself to leave her with a teenager for the first time out!
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure but I have a feeling it will invole changing poopy diapers....
  • Options
    imageajtjirsnow:

imageBandia12:

We are trying to put away some money for a vacation, which we all know will never happen.. lol. But yes, baby free time is a must on this day!!  And we have made a tradition with DD1 that we do strawberry heart shaped pancakes too Stick out tongue

:D. Those sound like some wonderful pancakes! You should pip them on V-day :D.  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageBBunnyFan1:
    DH is taking me to the Melting Pot on that Saturday.  It'll be our first time leaving DD with someone other than friends.  I've been interviewing babysitters all week and finally hired someone on Friday.  I just couldn't bring myself to leave her with a teenager for the first time out!

Yum!  LOVE the Melting Pot!  I should look into interviewing sitters for DD.  It would be so nice to get out every once in a while.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hmm, maybe I will actually have sex with DH...
  • Options

DH has been seriously neglected since DS arrived so I've planned a night out for the two of us.  We're going to dinner at our favorite "special occasion" restaurant and taking him to see a Broadway show.  We've both wanted to see Wicked for a long time so I got tickets for that.  He's going to be sooo surprised, I can't wait to see his face when my Mom shows up to watch the baby and we have a chance to just be together with no pressure and relax!  We haven't been out just the two of us since our anniversary on October 3rd!  When I say we haven't been out just the two of us, I mean not even to run errands, nothing.  We haven't been ALONE period since that night.

• Options
    imagevcusano:

DH has been seriously neglected since DS arrived so I've planned a night out for the two of us.  We're going to dinner at our favorite "special occasion" restaurant and taking him to see a Broadway show.  We've both wanted to see Wicked for a long time so I got tickets for that.  He's going to be sooo surprised, I can't wait to see his face when my Mom shows up to watch the baby and we have a chance to just be together with no pressure and relax!  We haven't been out just the two of us since our anniversary on October 3rd!  When I say we haven't been out just the two of us, I mean not even to run errands, nothing.  We haven't been ALONE period since that night.

I know what you mean!!  We usually end up either taking DD with us or one of us will stay home with her while the other runs out to the store or wherever.  We have had friends watch her a couple of times, but nothing since before Thanksgiving.  We were invited to a few holiday parties, but all of the hosts told us not to bother to show up if we didn't have DD with us. 

BTW, I'm totally jealous about your V-Day plans!!!  I DESPARATELY wanted to see Wicked when it came through our area, but the timing just didn't work out for us.  Boo!!

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"