Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Anyone watching the bachelor?

Does anyone else find it very weird that Brad would take Emily to a race track?

I mean her finance is a HUGE nascar family - and her fiance was on the way to a nascar race when he died in a plane crash.

How awkward and horrible?

Re: Anyone watching the bachelor?

• Indifferent

I don't watch it but thats pretty bad.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Indifferent

I don't watch it but thats pretty bad.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • I am watching.This is the first season I've watched.I realize it is all staged and planned, but I actually found it a little odd (but more plausible) that his date with Michelle was repelling down the building when she is scared of heights.

This thing with the race track is very off,I think.It seems like it must have been on purpose,but that seems really cruel.

I lurk more than post (just came back out of hiding in the past week or so), but I wanted to say that I hope everything works out well for Kate.I know how agonizing it is to not have answers,and I wish you the best of luck.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• I don't think he plans the dates.  You would imagine ABC knew her story before the season started so I'd place the blame there.  And I agree it's horrible and exploitative and cruel

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagekcl22:

I don't think he plans the dates.  You would imagine ABC knew her story before the season started so I'd place the blame there.  And I agree it's horrible and exploitative and cruel

This is what I thought too.Not that he planned the dates, but that the network must have gotten a background on each girl and known the basic details of their lives.I think it's pretty messed up.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,

• imageShana419:
    I'm watching.  I thought the same thing, although they played it as if Brad didn't know that her fiance was in NASCAR.  That poor girl.

That made it seem even worse to me though.  Because ABC knew - and they plan the dates.  So, its like they were hoping for a breakdown of epic proportions so they could say "Next week on the most dramatic episode of the bachelor to date".

I don't know what I continue to watch...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagestarrkitten89:

I am watching.This is the first season I've watched.I realize it is all staged and planned, but I actually found it a little odd (but more plausible) that his date with Michelle was repelling down the building when she is scared of heights.

This thing with the race track is very off,I think.It seems like it must have been on purpose,but that seems really cruel.

I lurk more than post (just came back out of hiding in the past week or so), but I wanted to say that I hope everything works out well for Kate.I know how agonizing it is to not have answers,and I wish you the best of luck.

I just opened your website about your daughter.  I'm adding your family to our prayer list.

I wish no one had to deal with having a sick baby.

• imagekcl22:

I don't think he plans the dates.  You would imagine ABC knew her story before the season started so I'd place the blame there.  And I agree it's horrible and exploitative and cruel

This. I'm sure Brad knew too, whether he says so or not, but it's tacky on the network's part. I'll watch online tomorrow, since we don't have TV. Didn't he take her on a plane too? Knowing her fiance died in a plane crash? Have some class, ABC.

• imageLCB34:
    imagestarrkitten89:

I am watching.This is the first season I've watched.I realize it is all staged and planned, but I actually found it a little odd (but more plausible) that his date with Michelle was repelling down the building when she is scared of heights.

I just opened your website about your daughter.  I'm adding your family to our prayer list.

I wish no one had to deal with having a sick baby.

Thanks,I appreciate it.You are in my prayers as well,and I completely agree that no one should have to have a sick child.It's so scary,it's beyond explanation.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

• Do you ladies have a favorite girl yet?

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

• imagestarrkitten89:
    Do you ladies have a favorite girl yet?

I like Emily... Haha but I don't like Brad so I hope she gets cut and goes off and finds someone better!

• imagekcl22:

imagestarrkitten89:

I like Emily... Haha but I don't like Brad so I hope she gets cut and goes off and finds someone better!

I hope she is the next bachelorette!

I read Reality Steve so I know who wins (he's always right).  I'm not really a fan of many of the girls this season but I am curiou how it all plays out.

• I like Emily and Chantal (the one that is a funeral director)I don't remember her last initial.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

• imageLCB34:
    imagekcl22:

imagestarrkitten89:

I read Reality Steve so I know who wins (he's always right).  I'm not really a fan of many of the girls this season but I am curiou how it all plays out.

That'd be awesome!  She deserves it.  She seems genuinely sweet. 

• imageLCB34:
    imagekcl22:

imagestarrkitten89:

I love reality steve! I haven't checked him out yet...but looks like I need to go read the spoilers! I get sucked in every season, as much as I try not to. Its ridiculous.

A + Life

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"