Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Rec Your Mesh Feeder

I have a Munchkin mesh feeder, but that thing is a PITA to get open and to clean!  Anyone have better luck with a different brand?
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Rec Your Mesh Feeder

• I think that is kind of the point so LO can't pop it open and choke on what you put in it...

• I have the Nuby Nibbler and my LOs really like it.  The top isn't too hard to get off.  It has sides that squeeze in (sort of like some medicine bottles) and then you twist.  Plus, the mesh part comes out to be washed and can be replaced if it gets ratty or worn.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMyLittleSweetPea:
    I think that is kind of the point so LO can't pop it open and choke on what you put in it...

I get that, but I shouldn't have to wait for DH to get home to be able to open it to clean it.  It took me almost 10 minutes to get the darn thing open to fill and I just couldn't get it open afterwards.  Maybe I just haven't figure out the trick to it yet, or maybe it's just still really stiff since it's brand new...

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageTwinMama83:
    I have the Nuby Nibbler and my LOs really like it.  The top isn't too hard to get off.  It has sides that squeeze in (sort of like some medicine bottles) and then you twist.  Plus, the mesh part comes out to be washed and can be replaced if it gets ratty or worn.

Thanks for the suggestion!!  I love the fact that it has a cover for it!!  BTW, where did you get yours? I went to their website, but the "Where to Buy" search isn't working.

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"