February 2011 Moms

Had a blast at my shower

balloon release for Aidan's birthday

raspberry and espresso filled

Nugget's loot and a froggy balloon for Aidan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: Had a blast at my shower

• Yay! I am glad you had a great shower. The pics look great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aww looks like you had fun! great pics!

the balloon release was a great idea ?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

• Loading the player...
  • Awwww, the balloon release for Aidan made me tear up!! That is such a sweet, wonderful thing to do for him. <3 And those raspberry and expresso filled thingies looked TO DIE FOR. (I'm also dying for cake right now too and that makes it worse!)

Your shower looked like a wonderful celebration of two lives!  I'm very glad to see you had such a great time.

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

Awwww, the balloon release for Aidan made me tear up!! That is such a sweet, wonderful thing to do for him. <3And those raspberry and expresso filled thingies looked TO DIE FOR. (I'm also dying for cake right now too and that makes it worse!)

Your shower looked like a wonderful celebration of two lives!  I'm very glad to see you had such a great time.

They were to die for. Your post about cake reminded me that I wanted to show a picture of those amazing cupcakes. :-)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I love the balloon release!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awww, what a special day.  I'm glad you had a great one.  Love the pics!  I want a cupcake, too.
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"