Pregnant after a Loss

*~*~TeacherVicky*~*~

How are you doing?  Feeling?  I love that you have your September badge up.  It's adorable - love the stamp.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12

Re: *~*~TeacherVicky*~*~

• I just put it up today :) (the badge)

I am doing well. I get bouts of nausea throughout the day... usually when I smell something gross (that is probably not gross to others) or see something gross. I get my grade 8 students right after their gym class and I have to keep myself from gagging sometimes... the class can get smelly!

My ( . Y . ) are still tender, though not as much as before. I'm just waiting for them to start filling in! DH says they are, I disagree.

Speaking of DH... I have zero sex drive. Poor him. In fact, I don't even want to be touched or hugged most of the time because it makes me feel clausterphobic... and pukey.

I feel like I am getting fat. I can't stop eating. I have gotten up in the middle of the night a few times to eat crackers. All I want to eat is salt & grease.

Just trying not to worry every day... one day at a time. I am anxious for my next appt. I will be a few days short of 12w so I'm hoping my dr (it will only be with my family dr) will be able to use the doppler. Not too sure on that one though...

Speaking of nausea - I just ate a bit of pineapple and I think I feel like Ick!.

How are you doing? Aside from eating all of things I wish I were eating!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• The period you're in was probably the hardest both physically and mentally for me.  My body was changing and I too just felt fat.  I felt sick, but hungry at the same time.  I was a constent worry wart.  Don't feel bad about getting up in the middle of the night - at least it's just crackers.  Mine was chocolate chip cookies! 

I hope you get to use the the doppler at your next appointment.  But don't freak if they can't find the hb.  When I went in around 12w, they couldn't find it.  LO found a good hiding place and has always been doppler shy.  So glad you were able to get in sooner with your Dr!

I'm doing pretty good.  I'm starting to get uncomfortable.  I get out of breath quickly, hungry a lot but can't eat as much in one sitting anymore so I feel like I just eat all.day.long.  The extra weight is starting to take it's toll on my body too.  My back aches and now have a horrible pain in my foot.  Gosh - listen to me complain!  I'd rather feel uncomfortable than not ;)

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"