Georgia Babies
Options

Preschool Confession

I dropped LL off at daycare today and came back and slept. I nursed Ryan til he was asleep and we slept till noon. Am I the only mom that does this?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Preschool Confession

• Options
    I do normally run errands and maybe have lunch with a friend, or have a list of cleaning chores to get done, but some days I do take a nap and it is SO nice!!!  I say use that time however it will help you :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    how nice! do it and enjoy it while you can! :)
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On one of the snow days our daycare was open (opened late) and my office was closed. I took Sean to daycare and then went to get coffee, a pedicure, groceries and then came home and napped until it was time to get him. It was heavenly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am still paying for daycare while on maternity so Macy is using it 2 full days a week. She loves going and I love the alone time with Molly. Plus, it allows me to get the errands done and for me to rest before my night shift with my little nigh owl.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    is this not the norm?  holy hell!  until very recently Riley was still taking a morning nap from like 9-110/1030, we'd drop Finn off at 845 and be home by 9 and I'd take a nap while Riley did.  Hell, I still nap during Riley's afternoon naptime and Finn's quiet time.  I would fall apart if I couldn't nap!  Enjoy momma!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"