Babies: 0 - 3 Months

alone time vent

EVERYTIME DH and I "get things started" the baby wakes up and starts crying, I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME. It puts DH in a bad mood and it makes me mad he acts like its my fault, what am I suppose to do..let my baby Cry? I don't think So! Its like she knows whats going on...haha Vent over
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: alone time vent

• me and DH havent gotten around to "getting things started" yet since im only 2.5 weeks post partum.. but i just had to let you know that i LOVE your siggy pic! such a beautiful smile.
  • We've been lucky so far (fingers crossed)...she's only cried a couple of times so far....but once he was trying to be sexy and jumped in the shower with me and when I got out I could hear her crying. I told him before I even left the bathroom that we couldn't ever do that again! I felt bad that she was crying (I couldn't hear her until I got out!) and that I was sort of mean to my FI. 

Your LO is still pretty young, but does she have a predictable bedtime yet? You could always go for it then or in the middle of the night after a feeding or something! Not exactly sexy, but right now we're always rushing through it anyway, "just in case." Good luck; you'll get your moment soon I'm sure! 

• Loading the player...
  • After I posted we were able to try again...and now I feel alot better! DH is in such a good mood he's watching DD while I soak in the tub lol and he didn't even complain (:
  • double post
  • imagepphshorty:
    me and DH havent gotten around to "getting things started" yet since im only 2.5 weeks post partum.. but i just had to let you know that i LOVE your siggy pic! such a beautiful smile.

Thank You! Your LO is a cutie too!
  • imageCGKyle:
    EVERYTIME DH and I "get things started" the baby wakes up and starts crying, I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME. It puts DH in a bad mood and it makes me mad he acts like its my fault, what am I suppose to do..let my baby Cry? I don't think So! Its like she knows whats going on...hahaVent over

No offense, but your H sounds like a jerk. Really? He's MAD because his baby is crying?? 

• More like we got started and then stopped...so his junk hurt and that would put me in a bad mood too.
  • My hubby was like that the first time too. I then reminded him what my "junk" went through. Needless to say no more whining.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"