TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Edited with more info - Update & WWYD

Follies are still slow. One is 12,one is 10. I'm suppose to go back on Tuesday, but. I really can't take the day off, one of the other ladies is already off. WWYD?

ETA:  Sorry for the weird formatting and being brief, I was on my phone and it's a pain to type on. I got my coworker to switch with me, so I can go on Tuesday.  I'm not sure what to tell them since I'm gone so much...  My E2 is 68.  I wish I wouldn't have googled that, it's not good.  I'm not sure why they are even letting me continue at this point.  I'm doing 75 units of Gonal F for the next three nights.  On Tuesday they will call the cycle or I will trigger.  F this all, I'm ready to quit. 

imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: Edited with more info - Update & WWYD

• Options
    Can you ask if you can go Monday instead?  I know you can't go too long without checking, but I would see if Monday is possible. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Are they changing your dose? Maybe there is a way to do it locally? Or maybe they'll let you come in on Wednesday?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGuppyAmy:
    Are they changing your dose? Maybe there is a way to do it locally? Or maybe they'll let you come in on Wednesday?
    They aren't changing the dose. I can't go local because it takes too long to get the results. I will email the nurse to see about Wednesday.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    I hope you can get it worked out for Monday or Wednesday.

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sending good luck for your appt.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I hope it works out! Big hugs and sending lots of luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

come on follies!

have they kept you on 75 the whole cycle? I'm wondering if you just don't respond to the lower doses - I know a ton of ladies that needed more to get things moving along.and am I wrong remembering your cycles are generally unfortunately, super long? Maybe that's part of it? (obviously I am totally guessing here, but thinking of you).

I wish there were easy answers here! 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options
    Can they increase your dosage?  I will be doing 150 of Follistim once AF decides to flow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options

I'm glad you were able to rearrange your schedule. I'm sorry about the E2. I hope things still work out. ((hugs))

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageDoingItRight:
    Can they increase your dosage?  I will be doing 150 of Follistim once AF decides to flow.

I did 150 the first day, but 75 since then.  They don't want to increase it this cycle, but it sounds like they will next time.

imageimage
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options

With the follies the way they are now, I'm not too surprised your E2 is only 68.

With my failed cycle, my E2 was 70, and they had me double my dose in a last ditch attempt to get them to grow. Two days later, my E2 was in the 40s, and they cancelled the cycle.

Have they discussed with you upping your dose to see if your E2 rises?

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    imagemlmtgg:

come on follies!

have they kept you on 75 the whole cycle? I'm wondering if you just don't respond to the lower doses - I know a ton of ladies that needed more to get things moving along.and am I wrong remembering your cycles are generally unfortunately, super long? Maybe that's part of it? (obviously I am totally guessing here, but thinking of you).

THIS.

I was a massive FAIL on the 75 dose. Once they maxed me out I did really well. Either way - good luck hon. I'm really hoping things work out for you.

• Options
    imagemlmtgg:

come on follies!

I wish there were easy answers here! 

This I hope they up your dosage next time. I am a poor responder and was just about mazes out not the dosages. I am sorry this isn't what was hoped for. It seems they all are very conservative the first round.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"