Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I hate DH being gone

And on a 3 hour time difference.  The training sessions today go for 12 hours, so he doesnt even get done till around 11pm our time (8 his time) and then they are doing dinner after that.  I traded 2 emails with him today and talked to him twice for about 5 min and thats it.  We are a couple who talks a LOT and this is driving me NUTS.  I'm grateful that I do get to talk to him I just wish he had more time.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate DH being gone

• Options
    I feel your pain! My DH travels a lot and it is really tough being a new mom!!
  • Options
    I hear ya. SO works three hours away. He leaves Mondays at 3:30 am and comes home Thursdays at 7 pm. Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel. My DH is deployed, and communication sucks!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I hear you.  DH travels all the time and normally there is a time difference and long days.  We try to skype when we can but it doesn't happen often enough.
  • Options

image~LittleOne~:

Oh, sweetheart, I have no right to complain.  I look up to women like you.  I complain about a few days, you are raising a beautiful child all on your own while your DH fights for our country (a BIG thank you to him!).  My dad was gone for a short deployment, he ended up being gone less than a year.  I wish I could have a strong personality like you and all the other women out there who live away from their DH's for long periods of time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemlc92404:

image~LittleOne~:

Oh, sweetheart, I have no right to complain.  I look up to women like you.  I complain about a few days, you are raising a beautiful child all on your own while your DH fights for our country (a BIG thank you to him!).  My dad was gone for a short deployment, he ended up being gone less than a year.  I wish I could have a strong personality like you and all the other women out there who live away from their DH's for long periods of time.

Ah sweetie, trust me you have a right to complain too! doesn't matter how long, or far apart you are from your love one, it all sucks a$$ and all have a right to complain.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"