Babies on the Brain

Change in Royal Caribbean cruises?

Back in 2005 I cruised with RC and LOVED it. DH and I are thinking about going next year (just thinking since I am struggling with leaving amidst BFing). I started look at some of the cruises, and many of the stops they used to make are gone.  Any one have any idea of what happened and why they cut back on their ports of call?

Re: Change in Royal Caribbean cruises?

• What port are you missing?  Some ports have been removed due to political issues
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs White:
    What port are you missing?  Some ports have been removed due to political issues

Yup.  Some also have been removed due to hurricanes and/or other natural disasters.  

• Loading the player...
  • Also, they have it now where some ships only do 1 or 2 specific ports, so if you have selected a ship in your search that would also limit what search results you will get back.

I was just looking a few weeks ago, and had picked a sisterhood of ships, and nothing for the Bahamas was coming up. Well it was because the Bahamas is now only serviced by 1 or 2 ships, and I was picking a newer boat that that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There are very few trips to Grand Cayman. Also, one of their 4 night trips was Key West, Cozumel from Ft Lauderdale - gone. And there is NOTHING for the Pacific side of Mexico.

It just seems like there is not a lot to choose from in the 3-5 day category. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"