June 2011 Moms
Options

Mixed emotions about the upcoming winter weather

I am all for a good snow storm, especially one that has the possibility of cancelling work.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the hospital just called and said they may have to close the clinic on Wednesday and my anatomy scan may be cancelled too.  Crying  It took 3 weeks to get this appointment, so I hope they can stay open.  The other bad news is DH works for a local village and will be out in it for the next few days plowing.  I hope if my appointment is still on that he can drag himself away for an hour or 2 for our u/s.

For those of you that are supposed to be getting this big storm, be careful and stay warm.

Re: Mixed emotions about the upcoming winter weather

• Options

Oye! Be careful!

Any chance they can fit you in early, before the storm? (Says the girl from CA who has no idea how these "preparing for a storm" things work). Fingers crossed that the clinic stays open for you!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    imageDreamChaser246:

Oye! Be careful!

Any chance they can fit you in early, before the storm? (Says the girl from CA who has no idea how these "preparing for a storm" things work). Fingers crossed that the clinic stays open for you!

This is part of the problem.  They are only open 3 half days a week.  Tuesday and Friday morning and Wednesday evenings, so they are very limited on their appointments.  I'm hoping I can get on a cancelation appointment this Friday if need be.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i hear ya i called today to check on cancelations and they moved me to tomorrow for the big day! GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    imageishka338:
    imageDreamChaser246:

Oye! Be careful!

This is part of the problem.  They are only open 3 half days a week.  Tuesday and Friday morning and Wednesday evenings, so they are very limited on their appointments.  I'm hoping I can get on a cancelation appointment this Friday if need be.

Ugh! I hope that it works out!!!! Good luck!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    imageDreamChaser246:
    imageishka338:
    imageDreamChaser246:

Oye! Be careful!

Ugh! I hope that it works out!!!! Good luck!!!

Thanks!

• Options
    I have no mixed feelings about the weather.  I hate it.  I am fed up with snow and cold and ice.  This winter needs to die a very quick death.  I hope it works out for you and your appointment.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sure hope they can reschedule for you and your dh can go! Like you, we are suppose to get hit pretty hard. Up to 18inches of snow here. They cancelled the winter storm warning and just changed it to straight blizzard warning with zero visibility. My sons school already called and cancelled for tomorrow and they said likely for the rest of the week. Good luck and i hope it all works out for you. I have a dr. appt Wednesday as well but mine is not the big anatomy scan like yours is!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"