Babies: 0 - 3 Months

darn moby!!

Why can't I figure you out?!? Does it wrap around and tie in the front for all of you?  I have to tie it in the back so I can't figure out if it's just too loose or if I'm just a lard ass!! lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: darn moby!!

• They can tie at the front, side, or back. I tie mine to the side.
  • Have you gone to the website? www.mobywrap.com has great instructions on all the different holds.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • haha, I'm not a total lard a$$ and I have to tie in the back. I think I might wear her lower than most people, but whatever. Did you see my post the other day with the pic of me wearing the moby? I'm like 40 lbs overweight, but not a total cow.

Here's the pic in case you missed it.

Edit: I said front...meant back

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • It stretches so if you can't tie in the front now you might after a few wearings.  Also since it stretches it should fit snug.  Nothing wrong with knotting in the back but might not be as comfy to sit/drive like that.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• imageBredins wife:

haha, I'm not a total lard a$$ and I have to tie in the front. I think I might wear her lower than most people, but whatever. Did you see my post the other day with the pic of me wearing the moby? I'm like 40 lbs overweight, but not a total cow.

aww! I somehow missed that post! You look way more natural in it than me lol...But you wrap it around completely then tie it in the front right? so its kind of wrapped around twice?  That's why I feel like I must be doing something wrong cause it seems like it barely ties in the back!  I don't consider myself thin by any means...but I'm 5'6 and weigh 146...so I'm not a complete heffer! I'm afraid to put Z in it cause I feel like it has to be wrong!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageerinl5276:
    imageBredins wife:

haha, I'm not a total lard a$$ and I have to tie in the front. I think I might wear her lower than most people, but whatever. Did you see my post the other day with the pic of me wearing the moby? I'm like 40 lbs overweight, but not a total cow.

aww! I somehow missed that post! You look way more natural in it than me lol...But you wrap it around completely then tie it in the front right? so its kind of wrapped around twice?  That's why I feel like I must be doing something wrong cause it seems like it barely ties in the back!  I don't consider myself thin by any means...but I'm 5'6 and weigh 146...so I'm not a complete heffer! I'm afraid to put Z in it cause I feel like it has to be wrong!

haha, I meant back, I tie in the back! Sorry I'm tired. Yeah, mine barely ties in the back as well, I think it's b/c it's new, and I still have a pooch. Also, I think I'm supposed to have P sitting higher up, so that would free up some more fabric, but I'm more comfy like this. And, HAHA I'm 5'7 and my goal weight is 145! I'm 185 right now so you should def be able to get that thing around you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • I am 5'6' and 150#.  I do a single knot in the back to secure and then bring the ends to the front for a double knot.  It may be that your shoulder materials are too loose.  I really have to work the fabric up over my shoulders to make sure it is tight enough.
  • I ended up going to a local store to figure out if I was doing it right. Well when you put it on you make it alot tighter then you would think. I wear her high on my chest. Im 5'5 and probably around 170lbs although my weight is in my hips and thighs, and I tie it in the front.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"