TTC After a Loss

*|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

Sorry I didn't post nightly confessions last night so if you have one from yesterday or today, let's hear 'em!!

*** Just a reminder -  the Nightly Confessions post is not so much about what you are doing this evening but more to confess something that you did today that you wouldn't tell anyone else.***  

Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
"I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Re: *|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

• I think I am going to drink until it stops snowing...it's supposed to snow until Thursday and we're getting at least 24 inches and if not 48....FML.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageemeraudecephiro:
    I think I am going to drink until it stops snowing...it's supposed to snow until Thursday and we're getting at least 24 inches and if not 48....FML.

As much as I know most people hate the snow and everything it interrupts in life, I would love about a foot of the white-stuff down here in Florida.  Just for a few days.  I want a snow day and the excuse for DH to not have to work, for our jack russell to be able to frolic in it and me to be able to make a huge pot of chili and sit around in my pajamas.  For days.  Watching movies and reruns of Who's the Boss?.

Half confession/half quoted response :)

PS...I grew up in upstate NY so I know how much it can suck...
    PPS...It would probably only take 1/2 inch of snow to interrupt life that much in Florida.  Flurries in the forecast will close the churches and schools...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageemeraudecephiro:
    I think I am going to drink until it stops snowing...it's supposed to snow until Thursday and we're getting at least 24 inches and if not 48....FML.

I thought about buying that chocolate/red wine stuff (chocovine?) I saw at the grocery store today, but BFF was with me and for some reason I felt weird buying alcohol in front of her. But now we're about to get an ice storm and I wish I had something yummy to drink.  So drink something for me, 'cos my fridge is empty.

ETA: Now the weather channel thinks the ice may hold off until midnight. I may run out and buy some alcohol real quick. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • imagetdmd09:

imageemeraudecephiro:

I thought about buying that chocolate/red wine stuff (chocovine?) I saw at the grocery store today, but BFF was with me and for some reason I felt weird buying alcohol in front of her. But now we're about to get an ice storm and I wish I had something yummy to drink.  So drink something for me, 'cos my fridge is empty.

ETA: Now the weather channel thinks the ice may hold off until midnight. I may run out and buy some alcohol real quick. :)

Not drinking puts a damper on being snowed in. It will definitely be worth it if we get a BFP though. Gotta love the 2ww. (We are slated to get 18 inches here in Maine... and my pooches will LOVE it. 

After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • imagetdmd09:

imageemeraudecephiro:

Not drinking puts a damper on being snowed in. It will definitely be worth it if we get a BFP though. Gotta love the 2ww. (We are slated to get 18 inches here in Maine... and my pooches will LOVE it.)

After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • I had a glass of wine at CD 27 last night. I now feel guilty Sad
    motivationisoverrated.com
  • I'm really irritated about all the AE's, callouts, and what seems like unnecessary snarkiness that has taken over the board lately. I don't mind when DDfairy or Goatwrangler drop by to kick some moron's butt but all the drama lately seems a bit off kilter... maybe its just a shift b/c some of our "oldies" have moved on over to pgal but it seems a bit excessive. Plus, if you've got something to say to a poster.. why not just PM them instead of making a big scene? I hate that so many ladies have been off to take "bump breaks" b/c of this stupid crap. I come here to give and get support, not for the soap opera (although I am still lol about the vag-wiper, she was great!).

I'm also pissy that if my OPK tonight is right, then stress or whatever has pushed my O back and damnit. Damnit!

• I POAS entirely too early today ....of course it's negative and I'm pissed...Why do I do this every single month? 

• imageIzabella22:

(although I am still lol about the vag-wiper, she was great!).

Ditto. That was one of the funniest things I'd ever read. Ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • I am rapidly becoming obsessed with OPKs.
    BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • imagetheresat858:

imageLaraGaudess:
    I had a glass of wine at CD 27 last night. I now feel guilty Sad

Drink til it's pink! (the pee stick, that is)

One glass this early won't hurt anything if you are PG...it's around 6-8 weeks that it starts being really important not to drink.

OMG I almost spit out my wine!!! My new motto: " Drink till its Pink"

• I POAS'd yesterday even though I knew it would be too early to get a positive result. 
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • imagetdmd09:

imageemeraudecephiro:

i've never heard of chocovine until you mentioned it! now im trying to hunt some down! thanks :) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • My DH just left for work and I am fighting the urge to pee on something.....Sometimes I have to hold my pee until it hurts then run into the bathroom that doesn't contain the tests on the back of the toilet and pee real quick before I have time to catch it in a cup or get a stick. 

I'm hopeless this week.

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"