Pregnant after IF
Options

Just got back from the OB

And I'm still at 2cm dilated but now 60% effaced instead of 50%.  I'm still not sure I understand the effacement thing.  I'm so happy I didn't dilate any further!  YAY til next Monday!!!  Hopefully I can manage to stay out of L&D this week.  My belly is measuring 40 weeks already...GULP!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just got back from the OB

• Options
    I'm so glad that you got good news today hon :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I'm so glad things are progressing slowly! Taking it easy must be helping. They never tell me what I measure, and I'm scared to ask :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay for no more dilation! I was told that effacement is thinning. My doctors also often told me that I was effaced different percentages (30%, 50%, 60% etc). When I asked why it was changing (and sometimes decreasing) my doctors told me that effacement is highly objective. I wouldn't worry too much about 50% vs. 60%.

You are getting there!

• Options
    imagesail123:

Yay for no more dilation! I was told that effacement is thinning. My doctors also often told me that I was effaced different percentages (30%, 50%, 60% etc). When I asked why it was changing (and sometimes decreasing) my doctors told me that effacement is highly objective. I wouldn't worry too much about 50% vs. 60%.

You are getting there!

It's so strange how you can walk (lay) around for so long being dilated and effaced.  It's amazing what the body can do!  I have no feeling in my legs and stomach but all I care is that the boys are going to keep hanging out in there!  I think it's the hospital bag that helped!  Ever since I put it in my car, I haven't needed it :)

• Options
    Yay, glad you haven't dilated anymore since last time...you're doing great momma!
  • Options

Yay! Keep cooking babies!

Hopefully you have an uneventful week.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Great news!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    Glad everything is going well! Keep those babies in there.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    Good news!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay for great news! Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    You're doing great keeping them cooking!  Thinking of you and hoping you have a few more week at least to go.  
  • Options
    You are doing so great, Cara!! Glad u had a good appointment!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"