May 2011 Moms

Due in December? (vent)

I had a lady at work today say, "So when are you due, in December?"  Then she proceded to tell me that I needed to feed myself.  Really?  What an a$$!  So frustrating!

Vent over!

Re: Due in December? (vent)

• Oh and FYI, if I was due in December, I would be having a 12 month pregnancy practically!!  Clearly she wasn't thinking!
  • None of that comment makes any sense at all!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • People are idiots!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Clearly she doesn't understand the whole baby process...wow.  Dec?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hmm You wouldn't even be pregnant yet if you were due in December. And if she's known you've been pregnant which I would assume yes since its pretty hard to hide at 20+ weeks then you would have been pregnant for 16 months. Roughly. Human stupidity just baffles me sometimes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • this hurts my brainTongue Tied

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• LOL You know, there's a benefit to being brought up as a smart ass.

When people say stuff like that to me, things start flying out of my mouth like:

"Do you not understand basic math or is it the human reproductive system that you are having difficulty with?" 

In the end I usually laugh it off when they just look at you in further ignorance. Couldn't imagine letting someone that stupid get me annoyed enough to vent.

Consider the source and laugh it off.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Did she mean as in December that just past and was just being an a-hole? Either way some people should really think before they open their mouths.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekathygrzywnowicz:
    Did she mean as in December that just past and was just being an a-hole? Either way some people should really think before they open their mouths.

This is what I was thinking, that she might be trying to make a comment about how much you were showing for your stage in pregnancy?  Either way, that's just a weird thing to say.

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagemcwhittaker:

LOL You know, there's a benefit to being brought up as a smart ass.

When people say stuff like that to me, things start flying out of my mouth like:

"Do you not understand basic math or is it the human reproductive system that you are having difficulty with?" 

Consider the source and laugh it off.

Me too - I would have said "well, blue whales give birth in 11 to 12 months, so if you're calling me a whale clearly I don't need to worry about eating more."

Seriously such a stupid comment how can you not laugh.

• Does not compute... idiot woman!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"