March 2011 Moms

Measuring 5 weeks bigger! Ahh!

I had a doctors appointment this morning and will be 34 weeks tomorrow. At my last appointment I was measuring big as well and he didn't tell me how much bigger. But today when he measured he said I was measuring 39! Holy cow. That seems crazy. So in 2 weeks at my next appointment he is going to do an ultrasound to see why. He said it may be the baby, may be extra fluid. Is extra fluid a bad thing? I didn't ask and he didn't really say anything. So I am just curious if any one else is in the same boat!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Measuring 5 weeks bigger! Ahh!

• I went in for my appt Thursday, and at first I was measuring a few weeks ahead, but it turns out that I was having BHs, so she just waited about 30 seconds until it was past, and then I was only about 1/2 week off (about like I have been this whole time). So, perhaps you were having BHs? Hard to say, but it'll be interesting to see was the U/S says.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been measuring about a month ahead since 28w. My OB says it could be partially due to my GD and partially just because he is a big baby. Because his growth hasn't slowed down since I found out about my GD(and it is well controlled), I tend to think he is just going to be big. DH was 10lbs when he was born so we'll see. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"