Babies on the Brain

Seriously huge WTF.

I'm the one that posted the Phone Sex comment in Mandie's post. But it's showing up under someone else's name -Mrstob...?

::looks around for Ashton::

Am I being punked? Do I have a split personality and I'm finally encountering it?

Anyone?

Re: Seriously huge WTF.

• First- I'm Mandy.  The other Mandy is Mandie.

Second- thank god! I was really sort of creeped out by a complete stranger suggesting phone sex. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • That was happening on the tri boards a week or so ago, where comments would post under someone else's name. TB is up to something, I'd wager.
  • Loading the player...
  • Weird.  WTH are these bump geniuses up to that they're posting comments under the wrong names?
  • Okay, even bigger huge WTF. It's the OP of the link Robin posted. I too looked at her profile to see if she was on the up and up. Somehow I channeled her for a post after?

::vows never to read anyone's history again::

• imageMandyBrownNoser:

First- I'm Mandy.  The other Mandy is Mandie.

Second- thank god! I was really sort of creeped out by a complete stranger suggesting phone sex. 

1- ::smacks self in head:: sorry, it must be part of the lingering split personality

2- lol, I was creeped out too, because it was EXACTLY what I typed!

• ::Twilight Zone music::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thats weird.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oddly enough it's the same person from the twin post mentioned below.
  • Yikes! This was happening on TTGP too. Between this and some people reading others' PMs, "serious WTF" is right.
  • This happened on the photography board too. Actually one of the girls knows how to make it do it. The bump people supposedly know about it, but of course nothing has been done about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

For real, I was all "wtf" because I couldn't remember anyone putting a phone sex comment in any of my posts and certainly not my bf'ing one! :-P 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • imageBallSox:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

For real, I was all "wtf" because I couldn't remember anyone putting a phone sex comment in any of my posts and certainly not my bf'ing one! :-P 

::lightbulb:: I was wondering who MandY was talking about. I just always think of you as Balls.

• imageakalutts:
    imageBallSox:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

::lightbulb:: I was wondering who MandY was talking about. I just always think of you as Balls.

It's all good.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"