Babies on the Brain

Lambie, chicken salad deleted on 1st tri :(

I kept going back to that post to chuckle. 

Sheesh.   

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Lambie, chicken salad deleted on 1st tri :(

• Aww, what did I miss?
  • this girl was posting about how she was going to throw away her Costco chicken salad, because it had "egg" as an ingredient.  Dr. Google apparently says somewhere that egg yolks and egg whites are  a no-no during pregnancy.  Yeah, you got me on that.

Goes on to say that *really*, the issue was that she couldn't figure out whether the eggs in said chicken salad were raw or cooked.  Yeah.  Raw eggs.  In a Costco chicken salad. 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Loading the player...
  • I saw that. It made me sad when I saw she responded but then I clicked on it and *poof* gone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"