Success after IF

Decided to track food/calorie intake

Mainly because I am still having this weird GI pain that I mentioned months ago.  I am trying to see if it is linked a specific food or something.

So, I signed up for sparkpeople.com, which I have used in the past and loved.

And it is not even 5 p.m. and I've already consumed 1200 calories and am STARVING.

I do not want to gain as much as I did last time (close to 60 pounds - yes, 60) so I am trying to keep within 1900-2200 calories.  So that doesn't actually leave me much for the rest of the evening when I tend to snack most.  I need to work on some filling, low cal snacks!! 

Sam is still nursing about once a day, so maybe that's one reason I am still ravenous.  Man, I wish the first tri munchies would settle down...

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.

Re: Decided to track food/calorie intake

• If you're still nursing, you should probably up your calorie intake.  As long as you are eating healthy (junk in moderation), you are going to gain whatever your body wants to gain.  I understand wanting to keep weight gain under control but definitely dont deprive yourself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-----Lisa-----
  • Eat, woman! As long as you stick to healthy foods, then you have no worries. You'll gain what you need to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"