Pregnant after a Loss

Doodle

I'm hoping that will be enough for you to all know who I am.

Wink

Re: Doodle

• Your siggy did the trick too... Whats with the SN change?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • I got a creepy PM from somebody and decided it was just time to change it, if TB was willing. I was not smart when I first signed up.
  • Loading the player...
  • How did you get to keep your status and post count?
    My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:
    How did you get to keep your status and post count?

This.

I'm in total amazement. Who'd you have to sleep with on the bump staff to get that done?!?!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• imageVeilSdeGTO:

I appealed to the Bump gods, and they were willing.

• imageScout05:

imageVeilSdeGTO:

I appealed to the Bump gods, and they were willing.

Impressive.  Sorry to hear about creepy stalker.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • You look familiar.... but I'm not quite sure Wink
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow. I never knew them to allow such a change.

Good job! 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I thought you were setting up an alter ego account to get into some trouble.  ;)  Sorry for the bad PM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies. I don't want anyone to be freaked out or anything, it wasn't a super scary PM, it just reminded me that I need to be a little more careful when on the Interwebz.
  • I thought I was going crazy.
  • Who did you have to contact to get them to change it? I have been trying to change mine for awhile since I too was not very smart when I signed up (didn't think I would ever use the boards and thought it would just be my login)...but they won't let me change it! I would love to know your secret.
  • I think that having a creepy stalker would be enough of an appeal to the bump gods to change your SN. Super cute!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageashleyrsotomayor:
    Who did you have to contact to get them to change it? I have been trying to change mine for awhile since I too was not very smart when I signed up (didn't think I would ever use the boards and thought it would just be my login)...but they won't let me change it! I would love to know your secret.

I emailed community@thebump.com and pleaded my case. I actually didn't even bring up the PM, I just admitted how foolish I was when I set it up and begged to keep my pretty Platinum status and Bumpsicle.

• imageScout05:

imageashleyrsotomayor:
    Who did you have to contact to get them to change it? I have been trying to change mine for awhile since I too was not very smart when I signed up (didn't think I would ever use the boards and thought it would just be my login)...but they won't let me change it! I would love to know your secret.

I emailed community@thebump.com and pleaded my case. I actually didn't even bring up the PM, I just admitted how foolish I was when I set it up and begged to keep my pretty Platinum status and Bumpsicle.

Thank! I emailed them once and got no where. I will try again thoughStick out tongue

• I've been lurking on the PAL board the last couple weeks and apparently some freaky poster was sending creepy emails to some of the women whose screen names were their real names. Even posted some of their addresses. I didn't see the actual posts so I don't know all the specifics, but one of the PAL ladies could probably fill you in. Anyway, it looks like s/he might be trolling other boards, so it's probably a good idea to take the precaution.
  • Glad they changed your sn for you, sorry to hear about the creepy pm.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Boo for the creepers - but glad the Bump Gods were able to help you out:) I think we'll be able to figure out your new screen name;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Missed m/c at 17 weeks, partial molar pregnancy d&c 11/30/09
  • LOL, when I saw this post I thought, "Who is the newb posting about a Doodle?" But all is well :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • What's funny is that I saw your response to my post on TTCAL +6 and I didn't even realize it was a different sn.  I guess I use sig's to ID people more than sn's.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• imagerabstbmom:
    I've been lurking on the PAL board the last couple weeks and apparently some freaky poster was sending creepy emails to some of the women whose screen names were their real names. Even posted some of their addresses. I didn't see the actual posts so I don't know all the specifics, but one of the PAL ladies could probably fill you in. Anyway, it looks like s/he might be trolling other boards, so it's probably a good idea to take the precaution.

What is with people?  Apparently I don't have as much time on my hands as I think because it would never cross my mind to torture people like that.  People svck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"