Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Facebook game...

Since we all have Facebook pet peeves, go to your Facebook and copy and paste a status that you roll your eyes at. Make sure not to paste the persons name with it. Just the status.

Re: Facebook game...

• Ohhh, that's evil! lol I love it!

I can't do it though, I don't have the gonads.

• "might go out who knows... kinda tired"

Ok. Thanks for sharing. Hmm

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, ok - on here!  Let me see...

"guess no matter what choices u make in life wheather good or bad for u someone is always gonna be unhappy with the choice u make, guess thats life. you either deal with it and move on or u drive yourself crazy trying to please everone."

Ugh - times 1000!

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • "Really thinks that some people (and don't read too much into this others) just need mind their own damn business and don't make so much damn drama! It's getting really damn annoying and old already!"

This from the woman who lied to her therapist about her husband being an alcoholic and has decided to end her marriage (so she can have some "me" time) in the last couple of months, and is already seeing someone else and posting pictures of the two of them on Facebook while her husband is still trying to support her in what she wants to do with her life.  

• imageAmandaP2008:

Ohhh, that's evil! lol I love it!

I can't do it though, I don't have the gonads.

Oh, I thought you meant go to your facebook and paste it as your status! My bad!

Silly me.

• "still so sick! waitin on my bestfriend to get off work I misss her!"

Ummm...if it hasn't changed since the last time you posted the exact same thing, we don't need to see it again.   

• "Gahhh, I really REALLY want sushi!!!!"

... then get some. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • "I'm not quite sure what's more alarming: the fact that someone wiped bloody snoogers on the bathroom wall in my building, or the fact that they've been there for no less than two weeks."

Um, eww.  Thanks for sharing.

Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • I have another:

"haha- Have u ever been accused of something u didnt do...or told u were lieing about being somewhere u were....What a freaking joke LOL!! Have a FABULOUS MONDAY! xoxo<33 Enjoy the week play in the sun..GOD is great, BEER is good n PEOPLE r CRAZY! xoxox"

Confused

• "says: that the day my baby was borned it made me feel so good I LOVE U"

Yes, I felt good the day my baby was borned too... 

• imageMrsBalletStar05:

Oh, ok - on here!  Let me see...

"guess no matter what choices u make in life wheather good or bad for u someone is always gonna be unhappy with the choice u make, guess thats life. you either deal with it and move on or u drive yourself crazy trying to please everone."

Ugh - times 1000!

I hate, hate, hate, hate status updates with these kind of quotes.  You know they are not posting because it's an "interesting" quote, they are trying to make some sort of statement about their life.  Attention seekers drive me nuts.

• imageHBaylies:

"I'm not quite sure what's more alarming: the fact that someone wiped bloody snoogers on the bathroom wall in my building, or the fact that they've been there for no less than two weeks."

HAHAHA Snoogers...I think i'll use that, lol.  But yes that is disgusting. 

• imagerlscheck:
    imageMrsBalletStar05:

Ugh - times 1000!

I hate, hate, hate, hate status updates with these kind of quotes.  You know they are not posting because it's an "interesting" quote, they are trying to make some sort of statement about their life.  Attention seekers drive me nuts.

This is EVERY status update for this guy!

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • "We had the best time at _________'s 3rd bday party at Leaps & Bounce. Sounds very clich?, but I cannot believe I have a 3 year old. She's just like her Mama though, this was the 1st of a few more parties this week! We have birth months not birthdays!"

A birthday month? Really? I know people who celebrate for the weekend, but a month? That's just crazy to me.

• I can't copy and paste because there are names in the status, but one friend posts something EVERY week about her friend's TV show being on. WE GET IT! You are friends with a famous person. Heck, half of your FB friends are too because we all went to high school together. SHUT UP already.
  • imageckerr1:
    imageHBaylies:

"I'm not quite sure what's more alarming: the fact that someone wiped bloody snoogers on the bathroom wall in my building, or the fact that they've been there for no less than two weeks."

HAHAHA Snoogers...I think i'll use that, lol.  But yes that is disgusting. 

Snoogers definitely made me giggle. I actually just lol'd again while typing out the word snooger. I love it! (Not the actual snooger, just the word).

• Says I have baby fever bc everyone I know is pregnant, just had a baby or having babies as I write this. I haven't pictured that coming out of my mouth for awhile but it's hard not to have it :((!!! But thank god for birth control and condoms lol :)))

Uhm, I don't want to know about your method of birth control on facebook, thanks though!

• "Don't forget to pay your taxes by April 15th. Muchas gracias! 21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!*"

Ugh, this is my Uncle, so I can't de-friend him. His wife is a crazy tea-party conspiracy theorist. I got in an argument with her about politics and she deleted me. She was posting about Obama being an Islamic terrorist who was born in the middle east and is trying to weaken our country and take away our guns and religion. I just had to say something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • "Ugh. Blank mind, blank mind..."

thanks for letting us know!
  • Happy National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day!

This is brought to you by my ex-boyfriend.  One of many reasons that I shouldn't be friends with him......

• "Doesn't make much sense, does it??: Homeless go without eating. Elderly go without needed medicines. Mentally ill go without treatment. Troops go without proper equipment. Veterans go without benefits that were promised. Yet we donate billions to other countries before helping our own first. 1% will re-post and 99% won't."

I hate chain statuses!

• "Is proud of his willingness to lubricate himself for the cause of justice" I don't even want to know....

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• hrm.. maybe I should take mine back, Someone just posted they are @ The Bachelor Pad.. in reference to their house. LAME!
  • Frontierville Friends please tend my Squash please....Thank you so much!!!!

I blocked Frontierville for a reason! grr!

So glad that I will be on my way to the Bahamas on Friday after all this mess!

Only because I'm incredibly jealous

FriendA: I love you sweetie. Thank you for all you do for us! > FriendB

FriendB comment: I love you too baby. I can't wait for ____ to be born!

FriendA: Me neither! You're already the bestest daddy in the whole world!

FriendB: Muahh!

Blech.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • "They are now anticipating 8-12" maybe more in some places, they said all transportation will prolly be shut down tomorrow! Record breaking snow fall... Let's all get ready and stay home!" - This one just because she said "prolly"....that word makes me vomit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • "Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
    Eleanor Roosevelt" Ummmm yea but if you are being criticized by a million people about the same thing, you might want to rethink your decision.

"I believe there are only 5 real jobs in life. A firefighter, police officer, military, doctor and teacher." You just pissed a lot of people off. Go fvck yourself

"Odie just lost another tooth... He is such a big boy!!!" Ummm he is a dog, not a kid.

• imagerlscheck:
    imageMrsBalletStar05:

Ugh - times 1000!

Totally this! Quoting stuff like that doesn't make you smarter or better than others. And posting something daily about what a great mom you are doesn't make you a good mom.

• Says: "A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in
    their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a smile. Send this to a
    strong person. I just did. God is good. Change is coming. God saw your
    sadness and said hard times are over.
    Live, Laugh, Love"

I'm horrible and my good friend broke up with this guy after 6 years of dating and just after her proposed to her and she said yes. He's been moping for 6 months and every message is mopey or snappy. It's getting old. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• "i smell"

Good to know :) 

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ball state, you better cancel class or when i fall on this inch of ice i will sue. crazy that they havent cancelled yet

I could really care less about you having your classes canceled tomorrow. I go to school online so I never have "snow days". Get over it, and just use the time to do something else more productive please..

400 schools/organizations have been delayed/closed in Indiana. Too bad Portage isn't one of them...yet.

of course not. it wasn't that way when we were in school, so why would it be any different now? shut it so i don't have to hear you complain in the summer about having to go JUST ONE MORE DAY when the beautiful sunshine is out.

having my last bowl of ice cream or any kind of sweets tonight then cutting all types outta my diet along w. carbs dr. says this past month gained a little to much, time to stop splurging.....waaaaah! :/

mind you, this girl is pregnant. due this month. really? cutting out all of that? comon now. being pregnant is the only excuse you have to eat whatever the Fvck you want. but if it's what your 'dr tells you' then don't b!tch about it.

• This one I actually find funny, I just hate the guy who wrote it: 

"I was going to thank 94.7 Fresh FM for making me feel young by considering Semi-Charmed Life to be "Today's Fresh Music!," but then they played Under the Bridge, and I realized they were just totally f-ing with me.

•  Fun post!

"I hate some of the B****es I work with !!!!!!!!!"

• I'm gonna have to go with this:

"i'm obsessed with my wedding pictures..... does that make me vain?!"

She got married in August, BTW. 

• Pretty sure my ribs are going to break by the end of this pregnancy.

Ok people. I recommend kissing my ass or leaving me the hell alone for the next 6 weeks!!!!!! I'm done!!!!! Have a good day :)

?70 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I'm "parasite" free and aches/pains free!!!!!!!

All this person does is post about how awful her pregnancy is!  It makes me so mad because I know people who would give anything to get pregnant and when someone complains all the time and calls the baby a "parasite" it just makes me so mad!

• Holy fvck, I can't seem to catch a break... Yet another chest infection, feel like i got hit by a train.

fvck my face hurts... god damn.

well that was a nightmare of a night. Hopefully the black eye and bruised cheek bone aren't as visible in the morning. :S

And my world comes crumbling down.

Puking....again. Fvck the flu. 

Really wishing I could be healthy for just one day.. First bronchitis, then the flu on top of that, then the bronchitis goes away and the flu stays. Wtf... Just one day that's all I'm askin for.

All from the same girl within a week. Like..seriously..your life isn't that bad. Get over it. 

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"