Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Please weigh in: City Mini vs. Bugaboo Bee

I realize some people who are more "in the know" might wonder if these two strollers are even really in the same category.  But these are the two I'm considering for my every day roll around town, get to business, click in with my infant car seat stroller.  And there is obviously a HUGE price difference!

Do any of you bumpers currently have either of these?  Can you tell me why you might prefer yours?

Thanks!

Mom of one perfect toddler. Just found out #2 is on the way! Whoa! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Please weigh in: City Mini vs. Bugaboo Bee

• This has nothing to do with the price but get the city mini.  It it so easy to fold-up.  The bug is two pieces & bulky.  DH & I "test drove" both in Buy Buy Baby.
  • I got the city mini double, and I love it!   It's been so cold and snowing here so much that I've only been able to use it twice, both times at the mall.  I didn't even get the carseat adapter - we just put DD in it reclined.  I can't wait to take it outside!  The basket is hard to get to (I'm not sure if it's the same with the single), and I just ordered the parent organizer because there are no cupholders, but it is easy to steer.  I would recommend it - I love how it folds up!

photo cec1e248-7430-4475-9668-04578f2fd00a.jpg 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the BJ City Classic (now the elite?) as a double and LOVE it. It's very similar to the Mini, but has pneumatic tires (great addition). Not to throw in another, but maybe that would be a good alternative?
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • LOOOVE my City Mini! So easy to use!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Thanks everyone!
    Mom of one perfect toddler. Just found out #2 is on the way! Whoa! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"