Babies on the Brain

M/S at the OB's office earns you....

Zofran (already on it), Reglan, and Protonix.  It also gets you off of your prenatal vitamins (folic acid only) and makes you stay at the office for 2 hrs.  I really just want to feel better.
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: M/S at the OB's office earns you....

• Boo for MS. Hopefully this combination will help!! 

((Hugs)) Hope you feel better! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry. I love protonix but my insurance stopped covering it. I hope you start feeling better soon.
    Diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease 2009, Finished treatment August 12. BFP 11/12. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope this works for you. They took me off my PNV almost at the start, and I still can't tolerate it. I've just been doing the FA routine.

Feel better.

• Hmmm... maybe there is hope for me yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageUnwritten524:
    I am sorry. I love protonix but my insurance stopped covering it. I hope you start feeling better soon.

I'm actually still waiting on the protonix.  Apparently my insurance requires preauthorization for it and they couldn't get it done today.  Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow. 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I recommend acupuncture and lucky charms. Those helped me when the meds didn't!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"