Military Families

3 murders this weekend

So, three people were murdered here this weekend!  One of which was actually ON base! Really?!?  I was initially ecxited about living here, but now I am  a little worried!
BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

Re: 3 murders this weekend

• thats terrible! and frightening! where are you stationed? 
  • OMG! Where are you stationed? I tried looking it up on the news online but couldn't find anything.
    BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
    5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
    1 year break thanks to deployment.
    1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
    2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • we are at ft bragg
    BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • I'm not up to date on all current events but I haven't heard nice things about ft bragg...matter of fact I have heard about a few of soldiers from there murdering their wives and such. Very scary especially if you live on base and he deploys for 2 years or something. I would consider moving home if he deploys...

I was very nervous moving to Camp Lejeune right after that Marine killed his wife buried her in his back yard and put a barbecue over it. So my husband bought us a .45 and we went to the range so I could learn to shoot it. =]

imageimage
  • Yup. Dont forget about the Soldier who was also shot on post in the arm on Sunday morning... Glad Im leaving this place soon!
  • NSLNSL member
    No lie, our base had more murders than the entire city did last year.  I have to laugh when people list safety as one of their reasons for living on post.
  • imageNSL:
    No lie, our base had more murders than the entire city did last year.  I have to laugh when people list safety as one of their reasons for living on post.

How did I not hear about this?

• Wow... know a days you dont know what is safe anymore....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"