Georgia Babies

What poopy do you count?

Okay, so we've offered Abigail big prizes for going poopy in the potty...nothing outlandish like Disneyland or anything but trips to chuck e cheese, the aquarium, etc.  But we thought it would be a while before she started going poopy in the potty. She had a normal poopy last night. Tonight she pooped again, but it was like as big about half my thumb. Do I still count that? Or should I just count normal poopies?
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: What poopy do you count?

• Did she tell you she needed to go?  If so it counts.  If not, I would give a smaller reward like a marshmellow or m&m and just praise her.  Don't even mention bigger prizes.  We realized that if we kept giving Gavin the same prizes all the time, he got bored.  So this way, he never knows if he's going to get a sticker or a sucker or a toy or a game or whatever. 

• imageslwprincess:

Did she tell you she needed to go?  If so it counts.  If not, I would give a smaller reward like a marshmellow or m&m and just praise her.  Don't even mention bigger prizes.  We realized that if we kept giving Gavin the same prizes all the time, he got bored.  So this way, he never knows if he's going to get a sticker or a sucker or a toy or a game or whatever. 

She told me while she was already sitting on the potty. I had put her on the potty after dinner to go before bed. And after she peed, she said she had to go poopy.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm going with quality not quantity. At this point, poop in the potty is poop in the potty. 
  • imageK&P414:
    I'm going with quality not quantity. At this point, poop in the potty is poop in the potty. 

Yep I agree. 

• Thanks!!! I guess a trip to Chuck E Cheese and the Aquarium are in our near future! Thankfully, though, all she cares about is getting a sticker. :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"