Went to the doctor today. — The Bump
Babies on the Brain

Went to the doctor today.

He was more worried about the fact that I'm not sleeping well, and the fact that there's so much pressure in my neck.

He put me on 2 Rx. 

1) to prevent them. Taken at night

2) one to help get rid of them once i have them

He said if it gets worse to come back in right away

but to give the meds a month to work, If it doesn't get better. He'll put me in for scans. 

my how to guide
?Rotty 365 ?

'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

Re: Went to the doctor today.

• Sounds reasonable. What'd he give you?

Chart

Waiting anxiously for someone to come home

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

IUIs #1 & 2 BFN, IUI #3 chemical pregnancy.

IVF cycle 1: ER 8/27 10R, 8M, 6F No frosties for us, none survived to freeze

Two transferred 9/1

First beta 247, second beta 487. 9/20 Twins!

Grow little babies, please, please continue to grow

• i don't remember. they're in the kitchen. i'm to lazy to get up and go get them at the moment
    my how to guide
    ?Rotty 365 ?

'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton
  • No worries. Are they helping yet? Or are you just taking them at bedtime?

Chart

Waiting anxiously for someone to come home

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

IUIs #1 & 2 BFN, IUI #3 chemical pregnancy.

IVF cycle 1: ER 8/27 10R, 8M, 6F No frosties for us, none survived to freeze

Two transferred 9/1

First beta 247, second beta 487. 9/20 Twins!

Grow little babies, please, please continue to grow

• see, this is my conundrum.

I kinda live at a constant 2 (painlevel) headache. 

Should I take them anyways?

my how to guide
    ?Rotty 365 ?

• Migraines?
  • image Lambie.:
    Migraines?
    he said he couldn't classify it as a migrane or a tension headache, because so much of the symptoms overlap. so its 6 one half a dozen the other.
    my how to guide
    ?Rotty 365 ?

• Does Elavil or Topamax sound familiar?
  • I take Nortriptyline at night as a preventative.  That stuff takes a while to get in your system and working.  I would take one of the migraine medications and hope that can kick start a good night sleep and at least start you off at zero in the morning.

You could be having issues with rebound headaches depending on how much you are medicating with over the counter medicines.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards