Babies on the Brain

I need to borrow a 90 pound creature

to come jump on Bronco and see how he likes it.

Knee him in the head a few times.

Step on his kidneys until he thinks he's going to pee blood.

Any takers? 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: I need to borrow a 90 pound creature

• How about a 75lb bulldog with an "everything is mine" attitude and the inability to understand how to slow down?
    Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • I've got a 90 pound dog, or 50+ pounds of toddler that feel like a 90 lb dog.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd take the bulldog but I've already got a Ninja who is very much "everything is mine" and she is quite vicious on that point.

I'd take the 50+ pound toddlers but I fear they won't be able to inflict as much pain.  We need hardened joints to really drive the point home.

So I'll take the 90 pound creature.  Please don't let him exercise in any way, shape, or form so he is in desperate need to burn off some energy when he gets here. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'd take the bulldog but I've already got a Ninja who is very much "everything is mine" and she is quite vicious on that point.

I'd take the 50+ pound toddlers but I fear they won't be able to inflict as much pain.  We need hardened joints to really drive the point home.

So I'll take the 90 pound creature.  Please don't let him exercise in any way, shape, or form so he is in desperate need to burn off some energy when he gets here. 

LOL, I think the toddlers inflict more pain than the creature, but I shall box him up and ship him to you anyway. 

• Riley is 45lbs of elbows, knees and endless activity. 

HiHiHiWannaPlayHioHiHiYou'reniceHiHiHiWannaplayfetchHiHiHi.

Will that work? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've got 80 pounds of neurotic greyhound that you could borrow. Though he only seems to have energy in 1-2 minute bursts. Otherwise he sleeps and farts.
  • How about a 60 lb BatDog?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagewils0482:

How about a 60 lb BatDog?

::Giggles::

I think that's better than my Spazasaourus! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"