New to The Bump
Options

New

Hey, My name is Kelly 23 years old. Married for 1 1/2 years.  Starting trying in May no luck yet.  We are seeing local physician because my cycles are so sporadic and I may not be ovulating :(
Came here to get support and wonderful advice from some woman who understand :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New

• Options
    Welcome Kelly. I'm new too. It's good you're going to visit your physician. It helps to track your cycles so you can see how sporadic they are. I used to think mine were sporadic until I started tracking/charting and realized they weren't sporadic-- just further apart then normal.  I got my hormone levels tested and learned my body wasn't producing progesterone. So they gave me hormone supplements and one month later I'm pregnant! Your doctor can definitely help and it's very liberating actually knowing WHY.  Good luck.
  • Options
    Go to FertilityFriend.com and read the tutorials. temp and chart everyday so you can learn when you are ovulating during your cycle. It can take a year to get back on track after being on birth control. Also, read Taking Charge of your Fertility (TCOYF). It's a great book and will really help you understand your body. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"