Indiana Babies
Options

DH's work is shutting down for tomorrow...

And possibly Weds.  But he doesn't work Weds, so either way he was going to be home.

Good thing...He can now drive his 7 mos. pregnant wife to work tomorrow if it's not too bad.  Or we can just stay home and hope the power doesn't go out. 

I'm just glad I'm facing 2 days where I won't have to drive. 

Re: DH's work is shutting down for tomorrow...

• Options
    It's looking like I'm going to be missing classes the next couple days. :( I'm not going to risk an hour drive up 65 to Lafayette... but it's not making it easy to keep up with my massive workload. Oh well... i'll enjoy the time I have trapped in my house with my furbabies. Although - I just spent the weekend down in Jackson County with my BF who has a log cabin down there with an awesome woodburning stove and I'm kind of wishing I was still down there for this storm. At least I'd KNOW I'd be warm. Fire is always a sure thing. ;) Plus it's going to be stunning down there in the woods with all the snow... But home will have to do!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecritterchik:
    It's looking like I'm going to be missing classes the next couple days. :( I'm not going to risk an hour drive up 65 to Lafayette... but it's not making it easy to keep up with my massive workload. Oh well... i'll enjoy the time I have trapped in my house with my furbabies. Although - I just spent the weekend down in Jackson County with my BF who has a log cabin down there with an awesome woodburning stove and I'm kind of wishing I was still down there for this storm. At least I'd KNOW I'd be warm. Fire is always a sure thing. ;) Plus it's going to be stunning down there in the woods with all the snow... But home will have to do!

One of my favorite hikes I've ever done was to Laurel Falls in the Smokies last Feb.  It was super snowy up there and was so beautiful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"