Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ergo users?

What style do you use with the heart2heart infant insert? I bought the sport style and I feel that it might work better with the performance style because the fabric is more rigid?
BFP #1: MC at 6w2d 11/24/09 BFP #2: 4/8/10-DD born 12/15/10 BFP #3: MC/CP? 2/5/12 ~4w BFP #4: Eptopic-Laparoscopy & D&C 4/16/12 ~6w BFP #5: 6/19/12 Due 3/5/13 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ergo users?

• We have the Performance and use it with the heart2heart. I've been happy with it so far, although we couldn't use it effectively or safely until baby was over 8 pounds.

I haven't tried the Sport or Original, so I don't really know whether either of those are better or worse, but it does work well in the Performance.

Also, hello fellow Pacific Northwesterner! :)

• imagebabyfished:

We have the Performance and use it with the heart2heart. I've been happy with it so far, although we couldn't use it effectively or safely until baby was over 8 pounds.

I haven't tried the Sport or Original, so I don't really know whether either of those are better or worse, but it does work well in the Performance.

Also, hello fellow Pacific Northwesterner! :)

Hi, there!

Yea, I think I am going to exchange it for the performance. I think it will be more sturdy than the sport. Thank you!

BFP #1: MC at 6w2d 11/24/09 BFP #2: 4/8/10-DD born 12/15/10 BFP #3: MC/CP? 2/5/12 ~4w BFP #4: Eptopic-Laparoscopy & D&C 4/16/12 ~6w BFP #5: 6/19/12 Due 3/5/13 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"